Kevin McCarthy— OUT!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
358052957_7174292195914801_4284057040227133597_n.jpeg

Box Ox

It was another productive day in the House under Republican Leadership
I asked and you were too scared to answer.

I'll try again.

What legislation are you concerned about that they're not working on?
Due to the inability of the House to elect a speaker no bills can be considered.

Have your fingers crossed that they’ll pass some good stuff for Israel if they can get back up and running?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Have your fingers crossed that they’ll pass some good stuff for Israel if they can get back up and running?
I think Israel will be fine without any extra funding from us. Positioning ourselves to help if another country gets involved is aid enough in my opinion.

728tds said he thinks Israelis are equivalent to Nazis, so I'm sure he doesn't want to give them any money either.

He's probably pleased Biden is sending 100 million right into the hands of the Palestinian terrorists though.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
LMFAO
You're too scared to answer.
Hilarious!
Sure old boy, you got me I’m scared.
Clearly because you still haven't answered.
Actually I’m frightened by the lack of leadership, ability to govern

Lol, you've got nothing.
Hilarious.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I think Israel will be fine without any extra funding from us. Positioning ourselves to help if another country gets involved is aid enough in my opinion.

728tds said he thinks Israelis are equivalent to Nazis, so I'm sure he doesn't want to give them any money either.

He's probably pleased Biden is sending 100 million right into the hands of the Palestinian terrorists though.
I will explain thing’s simply and use small words to help you understand the Adult things we are talking about:
The USA funding Ukraine in their fight against Russia is helping destroy our Mortal Enemy

The USA has long wanted action against Iran but due to possible fallout from the other Arab nations.
The USA would absolutely LOVE seeing g Iran get involved in this war so Israel could wipe them out using weapons the USA sold Israel. Hell this would be the biggest double win for the US in history.

Carry on Old Boy. I can find some pics to help you understand better if you need

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Clearly because you still haven't answered.

Lol, you've got nothing.
Hilarious.
Yes,I’m sure that’s it. It has nothing to do with the Republicans inability to govern and win when they hold the majority

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you support Russia? Good to know!
No.
My statement was simple, but apparently not simple enough for you. Your cult's brainwashing clouds your ability to think clearly.

Not wanting Ukraine to get billions of dollars with zero accountability does not mean I support Russia.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
728tds is obsessing about the Republican speaker because he's concerned we're not able to throw more money at Ukraine.

You can't even make this stuff up.
Ultra left cult.
Bizarre.