Kevin McCarthy— OUT!

vantexan

I will explain thing’s simply and use small words to help you understand the Adult things we are talking about:
The USA funding Ukraine in their fight against Russia is helping destroy our Mortal Enemy

The USA has long wanted action against Iran but due to possible fallout from the other Arab nations.
The USA would absolutely LOVE seeing g Iran get involved in this war so Israel could wipe them out using weapons the USA sold Israel. Hell this would be the biggest double win for the US in history.

Carry on Old Boy. I can find some pics to help you understand better if you need
You really can't be that uninformed? Seriously, are you?

The Iranians are Persians, not Arabs. They are Shia, the center of the Shiite Muslim world, and opposed to the Arab Sunnis. However there are Arab Shia also and Iran isn't above aiding Sunni terrorists. The Sunni leadership of Saudi Arabia and other Arab oil states greatly fear Iran and have aligned with the U.S. and are even making nice with Israel. But don't think they're great admirers of the U.S. They love our money but not our culture.

Anything else you would like explained to you feel free to ask and I'll do my best to point you in the right direction. Maybe start without how wrong you are about our orange leader...

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You really can't be that uninformed? Seriously, are you?

The Iranians are Persians, not Arabs. They are Shia, the center of the Shiite Muslim world, and opposed to the Arab Sunnis. However there are Arab Shia also and Iran isn't above aiding Sunni terrorists. The Sunni leadership of Saudi Arabia and other Arab oil states greatly fear Iran and have aligned with the U.S. and are even making nice with Israel. But don't think they're great admirers of the U.S. They love our money but not our culture.

Anything else you would like explained to you feel free to ask and I'll do my best to point you in the right direction. Maybe start without how wrong you are about our orange leader...
Once again you say a great deal
Of words, however none of the word’s refuted what I posted. Again: The USA would absolutely lOVE to bomb Iran back to the Stone Age but fear stepping on Muslim toes in other countries. (Regardless of Sunni or Shia) . Selling arms to Israel to do just that is a double win not seen in our country’s history.

vantexan

Once again you say a great deal
Of words, however none of the word’s refuted what I posted. Again: The USA would absolutely lOVE to bomb Iran back to the Stone Age but fear stepping on Muslim toes in other countries. (Regardless of Sunni or Shia) . Selling arms to Israel to do just that is a double win not seen in our country’s history.
You think that Iranians are Arabs and yet you want to explain things to DIDO. Enough said. And if you think the Sunni wouldn't want Iran neutered you're not as smart as you think.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You think that Iranians are Arabs and yet you want to explain things to DIDO. Enough said. And if you think the Sunni wouldn't want Iran neutered you're not as smart as you think.
I never said Iranians are Arabs, you are just making stuff up . And what the Sunni think of Iran has absolutely no bearing on my statement either. Par for the course for you : make stuff up and crate a Strawman.

Again for the third time and please pay attention as I’m dreadfully tired of repeating myself: A) Iran threatened to intervene. B) the USA has been wanting to make a huge strike against Iran since 1979 but due to potential fallout in the Middle East this has been restrained C) if Iran can be drawn out The USA can sell even more weapons and Israel can do what the US has wanted to do. D). That would be a HUGE double win for the USA not seen in our nation’s history

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I never said Iranians are Arabs, you are just making stuff up . And what the Sunni think of Iran has absolutely no bearing on my statement either. Par for the course for you : make stuff up and crate a Strawman.

Again for the third time and please pay attention as I’m dreadfully tired of repeating myself: A) Iran threatened to intervene. B) the USA has been wanting to make a huge strike against Iran since 1979 but due to potential fallout in the Middle East this has been restrained C) if Iran can be drawn out The USA can sell even more weapons and Israel can do what the US has wanted to do. D). That would be a HUGE double win for the USA not seen in our nation’s history
A) Iran won’t intervene, B) this administration has no clue how to handle this, C) when the terrorists start attacking us, this administration will be useless. Weakness encourages our enemies and I’ve never seen a weaker more pathetic president in all of my
life.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
A) Iran won’t intervene, B) this administration has no clue how to handle this, C) when the terrorists start attacking us, this administration will be useless. Weakness encourages our enemies and I’ve never seen a weaker more pathetic president in all of my
life.
Hmmm the last time the terrorists from Saudi Arabia attacked us the Republican President invaded Iraq.

UnionStrong

Hmmm the last time the terrorists from Saudi Arabia attacked us the Republican President invaded Iraq.
Hmmmm, nothing happened when Iran was corralled under the Trump administration. Democrats are weak and feckless, no one trusts them.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hmmmm, nothing happened when Iran was corralled under the Trump administration. Democrats are weak and feckless, no one trusts them.
The Biden Obama administrations emboldened Russia to attack Ukraine.

The Biden Obama administrations emboldened Iran to fund attacks on Israel.

Now the Biden Obama administration tells its sheep that they'll fix all the problems they created.... if you just give them billions and billions more dollars.

These Democrat cultists repeatedly beg their dear supreme leaders to fix the problems they themselves created.

It's pathetic.

Box Ox

"Think people, think! How can we make even bigger fools of ourselves?" asked Patrick McHenry to the gathered Republicans. "I know we have it in us!

As reports surfaced that Democrats might regain significant control through a deal with the Speaker pro tempore, Republicans worried they were running out of ways to beclown themselves. "I honestly don't know how we're going to top this," said Nancy Mace, still bearing a large scarlet letter on her shirt.“

UnionStrong

"Think people, think! How can we make even bigger fools of ourselves?" asked Patrick McHenry to the gathered Republicans. "I know we have it in us!

As reports surfaced that Democrats might regain significant control through a deal with the Speaker pro tempore, Republicans worried they were running out of ways to beclown themselves."I honestly don't know how we're going to top this," said Nancy Mace, still bearing a large scarlet letter on her shirt.“
It’s becoming a real circus

PT Car Washer

Nothing happened when Iran launched the largest ballistic missile attack on US troops in history. 11 ballistic missiles with a warhead of between 1,000 and 2,000 lbs of explosives rained down on the Al Asad air base on January 8th, 2020. trump did nothing.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nothing happened when Iran launched the largest ballistic missile attack on US troops in history. 11 ballistic missiles with a warhead of between 1,000 and 2,000 lbs of explosives rained down on the Al Asad air base on January 8th, 2020.
You believe that and yet also supported the Biden Obama administration allowing them to get nukes, releasing 6 billion dollars to them, and easing sanctions allowing them to amass countless billions of dollars that will be used against us.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
@728ups You say you never said the Iranians were Arabs but above you said the U.S. would love to attack Iran but were concerned with how the OTHER Arab nations would react.
And I stand by that statement. The Arab nations hate Iran but Errbody hates the USA. The other countries are aware that if Iran is attacked they could very well be next.