Las Vegas Massacre - 58 killed, 515 hurt

oldngray

nowhere special
No idea ... actually my wife's comment.
This is what I know about country music singers ... George Jones is buried in Nashville.

I just listen to music ... don't know or care anything about the people themselves.

I don't listen to him either but think he's from Macon.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
CBS has parted ways with a legal executive that drew the ire of media channels for commenting on Facebook that, following the mass shooting at a country music concert in Las Vegas on Sunday night, she is "not sympathetic" because "country music fans often are Republican gun toters."

Another stupid :censored2:!
She'll get a job working for Hilary's 2020 campaign.
And people wonder why no one has any belief in our country's news media.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The acid throwing stemmed from mental illness not terrorism, and the victims have come forward to forgive the assailant and make a statement in support of helping those in need of mental health treatment. The right wing media likes to jump on these things and make assumptions, and then they never follow up with facts.

There's plenty of terrorism incidents not sure why they need to mislead people, guess it sells ads well.
It's just the news media in general ... left or right or the middle.
Just another Corporation trying to maximize revenue & profits.

bbsam

Staff member
he wasnt forced, but they keep saying lone wolf, i just have a hard time believing he got all those wepons, ammo up in that room. Preplanned it to, he wasnt a weapons expert or a criminal, seemed he had his stuff together to, so just odd stuff
Could have had them shipped to a hotel in cases for a "seminar".

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
RIP bumpfire stocks, the party was nice while it lasted

always thought they were kinda stupid since something like this was bound to happen

oldngray

nowhere special
RIP bumpfire stocks, the party was nice while it lasted

always thought they were kinda stupid since something like this was bound to happen

Bumpfire is a gimmick and not really practical. Good chance they will go away as a convenient scapegoat whether the shooter used them or not.

oldngray

nowhere special
On Monday Night Football they asked everyone to stand in respect for the victims. I don't think any of the players kneeled. If they did the cameras didn't show it.