Las Vegas Massacre - 58 killed, 515 hurt

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm not biting but if I did I bet it would've good.

Maybe spearchinks?
E91C406E-C387-495D-9FCB-E8E33C817734.jpeg

MAKAVELI

Sure it is. You can get the same results without a bumpfire stock.

People that don't know squat about guns think it's all about the dirty bumpfire right now.
Same? Doubt it. This guy was an obviously an expert with guns and chose to use the bump stocks to maximize carnage without using full auto machine guns.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Same? Doubt it. This guy was an obviously an expert with guns and chose to use the bump stocks to maximize carnage without using full auto machine guns.
I know plenty of guys that have been in the military. They all call the bumpstock a gimmick.

They all know how bump fire without a special stock.

Like I said it's an easy way to convince non gun people this could only happen with bumpfire. That's not true at all.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Like I said he chose to use them for a reason. Collected for 20 years and probably one of the most detailed planned mass shootings ever. He knew exactly what he was doing.
I still don't understand how he installed all the cameras in hallway, peephole, etc and brought all the weapons in without anyone noticing.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Like I said he chose to use them for a reason. Collected for 20 years and probably one of the most detailed planned mass shootings ever. He knew exactly what he was doing.
The point is banning them does virtually nothing as far as keeping someone from achieving the same rate of Fire.