Las Vegas Massacre - 58 killed, 515 hurt

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I pick up and deliver luggage all the time. Every single one weighs 100+.
I deliver ammo all of the time. Doesn't take much ammo to get into the hundred plus lbs range.

We handle packages all of the time. Ammo is one of those things that you almost immediately know what's in there just by the density of it.

MAKAVELI

I deliver ammo all of the time. Doesn't take much ammo to get into the hundred plus lbs range.

We handle packages all of the time. Ammo is one of those things that you almost immediately know what's in there just by the density of it.
He could have carried it up himself in multiple trips.

Ghost in the Darkness

Same? Doubt it. This guy was an obviously an expert with guns and chose to use the bump stocks to maximize carnage without using full auto machine guns.

Seriously?! The guy was an idiot. Very poor accuracy using a bump stock... he was just spraying bullets. When you are a mass murder why not just do it right and go full auto by changing or modifying one part and atleast add some accuracy through better control.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Seriously?! The guy was an idiot. Very poor accuracy using a bump stock... he was just spraying bullets. When you are a mass murder why not just do it right and go full auto by changing or modifying one part and atleast add some accuracy through better control.
Yeah if he was such a "gun nut" surely he knew how to modify to full auto.

MAKAVELI

He was 400- 500 yards away bro. He chose that specific location to be able to fire and not be seen. People didn't know where the shots were coming from and actually ran towards the line of fire. Ttku.

Ghost in the Darkness

Right, its not like its the difference between a misdemeanor & felony. Full auto was is the more accurate of those 2 options. Either he was too lazy or too dumb to change it. With that much planning its not because he was lazy. His ignorance actually saved some lives.

Ghost in the Darkness

He was 400- 500 yards away bro. He chose that specific location to be able to fire and not be seen. People didn't know where the shots were coming from and actually ran towards the line of fire. Ttku.

That has nothing to do with being full auto. Full auto would have allowed him better control, thus more accurate.