Las Vegas Massacre - 58 killed, 515 hurt

Ghost in the Darkness

He shot 520+ people from 400+ yards away. Id say that's pretty damn accurate.

In terms of the bump stock, no it wasn't. All those rounds spent and only could kill 59 give or take. Lets face it murder was his goal. The fatalities would have been higher with full auto. You put all that time and planning in and the one thing you are there to do you don't optimize and make the priority. Yes the guy was an idiot.

MAKAVELI

In terms of the bump stock, no it wasn't. All those rounds spent and only could kill 59 give or take. Lets face it murder was his goal. The fatalities would have been higher with full auto. You put all that time and planning in and the one thing you are there to do you don't optimize and make the priority. Yes the guy was an idiot.
If full auto was legal do you think he would have used bump stocks?

MAKAVELI

From 400+ yards, no full auto would not have been more accurate. Ttku.

Ghost in the Darkness

You said he was an expert with guns, I'm telling you he was not. You can take a wheel off a car with a hammer and chisel or with an impact gun, both will work.
I doubt the murderer was concerned with what was legal and what was not.

rickyb

You seem like a decent person, so why latch on to a failed system that ignores or destroys human nature. If you haven't already done so, read animal farm.
yea its mandatory in high school, i want to reread.

capitalism is in the process of failing because its destroying the environment on which life depends. but its also automating itself out of existence.