Las Vegas Massacre - 58 killed, 515 hurt

rickyb

Intercepted Podcast: Guns Before Country

JS:
We live in a sick country. We live in a country where it is legal for someone to purchase 30 assault weapons, and unlimited ammunition. We live in a country where it’s legal to buy weapons that really only have one purpose: to hunt and kill other human beings. We live in a country where a cabal of high-powered lobbyists, bought off politicians, and merchants of death profit off of the massacres of other human beings. We live in a country where the gun manufacturers love a mass shooting, and we live in a country where the Second Amendment of the Constitution has been laundered through lobbyists, and some Supreme Court justices, to mean something that it does not mean.

The National Rifle Association, the NRA, whose leadership would be viewed as terrorist enablers and promoters in a sane society, they don’t like the first part of the Second Amendment, so much so that they don’t even include it in their very public memorializing of their Holy Bible of gun addiction.

At the NRA’s headquarters, their version of the Second Amendment doesn’t include the first half of the Second Amendment. The NRA really only wants you to focus on the second half which says, “The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.” The first part of the Second Amendment, which the NRA finds very inconvenient to include on its headquarters, states “a well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a Free State.”

BrownArmy

I wonder if he got a UPS delivery of some 'golf clubs'.

Everyone's like, 'how did he get all dem guns up into the ho-tel?'...

How many long guns could you fit in a golf-club travel bag?

I picked one up today...seems to me it could hold a bunch.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If I were to do something like that ( TOS always said I would ) , I would have arranged a room service order scheduled to supply the assault team after my death .

bbsam

Staff member
Seriously?! The guy was an idiot. Very poor accuracy using a bump stock... he was just spraying bullets. When you are a mass murder why not just do it right and go full auto by changing or modifying one part and atleast add some accuracy through better control.
Technically speaking then, what you are saying is that 58 dead and 515 injured out of about 22000 targets is pretty pathetic.

Ghost in the Darkness

We already did, you didn't lend much to the conversation except get mad. Its obvious the banter for you was more about needing someone to argue with than actually making a point.