Las Vegas Massacre - 58 killed, 515 hurt

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
6CDC7792-4AD3-418A-B256-57D272CF81B5.gif

Now we get to the real story

This gonna be good

floridays

There you go again voicing your opinion against freedom and liberty.

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.
I want freedom and liberty also. If I was a baker I would want my liberty and freedom not to be compelled by the government to make a wedding cake for a gay wedding. I'm sure you would agree with me. See how that works?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I want freedom and liberty also. If I was a baker I would want my liberty and freedom not to be compelled by the government to make a wedding cake for a gay wedding. I'm sure you would agree with me. See how that works?
Yes I agree with that completely off topic post. Geese, you liberals will do anything to deflect.

Glad I changed your mind and you're now in favor of legalization of drugs.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I guess "clearly ignorant" isn't a personal attack, and in your mind, I'm wrong strictly because I don't agree with you. You guys seem to think you're the only ones that can attack, you're wrong cupcake.
"ignorant" is not a personal attack ... it means one is unaware of something.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So we should go back to segregation too right?

floridays

So we should go back to segregation too right?
Ask drive in he's the one questioning my the degree of liberty and freedom I want:

There you go again voicing your opinion against freedom and liberty.

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.

I'm only asking questions to see where his line is drawn pertaining to liberty and freedom.
I think you inferred too much from the question.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ask drive in he's the one questioning my the degree of liberty and freedom I want:
I'm only asking questions to see where his line is drawn pertaining to liberty and freedom.
I'm sorry your kid is a junkie. I bet you wish you had done things different in raising him. But you and him need to take responsibility for your mistakes, rather than trying to have the government take freedom away from others. How's that for a line?