Las Vegas Massacre - 58 killed, 515 hurt

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just cause some jackice said I scream on the corner does't stick, I believe what I believe and am not easily swayed, and just as you I'm not shy about voicing it. You scream on the corner for legalization, what's the difference?
The difference is he's voicing an opinion in favor of freedom and individual liberties, and you're ranting nonsensically on the corner against those things.

floridays

The difference is he's voicing an opinion in favor of freedom and individual liberties, and you're ranting nonsensically on the corner against those things.
Cute, what context did this post come from,that you would draw that conclusion?
Glad to see you have joined my side in support of the constitution and individual liberty. Let freedom ring.
Quick test
Should a christian baker be compelled to make a wedding cake for 2 gays?
Your answer is the first test to see if you really support freedom and individual liberties.
I'll add every disagree from you is proof to me that I am on the right track.

floridays

You're not up to the challenge, continue to put your red x's on my posts and leave it at that. Do you like flies at a picnic?

BrownArmy

How many people do you know that do drugs and have never had one interaction with the police let alone been involved in the criminal justice system?
The bottom line, don't eff up doing drugs and you won't be incarcerated.

That has nothing to do with what I posted.

floridays

That has nothing to do with what I posted.
I know, I just reread after the useful you gave me. I was posting on another at the time and assumed it was same one. I effed up, i'll go back and respond if you like. My fault mi amigo, I'm flesh and blood. Not acceptable on my part.

floridays

Not yet, you're clearly ignorant and wrong about many issues and you've started to lash out with personal attacks, but I'm not entirely bored with you yet.
I guess "clearly ignorant" isn't a personal attack, and in your mind, I'm wrong strictly because I don't agree with you. You guys seem to think you're the only ones that can attack, you're wrong cupcake.

floridays

All of them. How doesn't prohibition help society?
I gave you a chance to think it out. You didn't and others have accused me of not thinking it out.

MDMA- known as ecstasy or molly should it be legal, you say yes, I say no
Meth- Methamphetamine, crystal meth should it be legal, you say yes, I say no
Heroin- you say yes, I say no
Fentanyl - Without prescription you say yes, I say no.
Cocaine, and crack cocaine- you say yes I say no.

How does legalization, help society?

Do you have kids or grandkids?
I could be very heartless and say I wish they all will be addicted in the future, but I won't because I don't. If you would have answered the question we could have had a debate. I will concede legalized pot, the rest no. I have a son whose life has been destroyed, by some of the previously mentioned drugs.
I wouldn't wish on anyone on this board, for their children or grandchildren to have to experience what my son has. If you're okay with it, buy you kids or grandkids their first
meth or rock, kinda the today's version of your first beer with your dad.
If that is not good enough for you I will remain ignorant and wrong as you stated in a previous post. Speedballs with your kids?

It will be fine

I gave you a chance to think it out. You didn't and others have accused me of not thinking it out.

MDMA- known as ecstasy or molly should it be legal, you say yes, I say no
Meth- Methamphetamine, crystal meth should it be legal, you say yes, I say no
Heroin- you say yes, I say no
Fentanyl - Without prescription you say yes, I say no.
Cocaine, and crack cocaine- you say yes I say no.

How does legalization, help society?

Do you have kids or grandkids?
I could be very heartless and say I wish they all will be addicted in the future, but I won't because I don't. If you would have answered the question we could have had a debate. I will concede legalized pot, the rest no. I have a son whose life has been destroyed, by some of the previously mentioned drugs.
I wouldn't wish on anyone on this board, for their children or grandchildren to have to experience what my son has. If you're okay with it, buy you kids or grandkids their first
meth or rock, kinda the today's version of your first beer with your dad.
If that is not good enough for you I will remain ignorant and wrong as you stated in a previous post. Speedballs with your kids?
Prohibition didn't stop your son from obtaining the drugs. Illegal drugs are easier to aquire for minors than alcohol. Drug dealers don't card. Try again, you've put forth no argument as to how prohibition works well for society.

It will be fine

I guess "clearly ignorant" isn't a personal attack, and in your mind, I'm wrong strictly because I don't agree with you. You guys seem to think you're the only ones that can attack, you're wrong cupcake.
Being called ignorant is not a personal attack. Feel free to look up the word and educate yourself.

floridays

Prohibition didn't stop your son from obtaining the drugs. Illegal drugs are easier to aquire for minors than alcohol. Drug dealers don't card. Try again, you've put forth no argument as to how prohibition works well for society.
Prohibition didn't stop my son from obtaining the drugs, you are correct. If those drugs were obtained legally they nonetheless would have wreaked the same damage to him physically and emotionally. Government sanctioned or produced drugs do not make a person immune to possible ill effects of drug usage.

The illegality of drugs does cause many to never experiment therefore never having to to risk potential damaging effects from such usage. I think that is of more value to society as a whole than wholesale legalization of all drugs.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The illegality of drugs does cause many to never experiment therefore never having to to risk potential damaging effects from such usage. I think that is of more value to society as a whole than wholesale legalization of all drugs.
There you go again voicing your opinion against freedom and liberty.

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.

floridays

There you go again voicing your opinion against freedom and liberty.

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.
I'm glad you want liberty, I'm sure you will agree with me that ALL restrictions should immediately be removed from firearm ownership.