Las Vegas Massacre - 58 killed, 515 hurt

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
capitalist sickness:

Andrew Fishman‏Verified account @AndrewDFish 15m15 minutes ago

https://theintercept.com/2015/12/03/mass-shooting-wall-st/ …

DLJaxedVwAABTZX.jpg
You must’ve been so happy when you heard the news this morning. It gives you an opportunity to post more mind numbing crap.

rickyb

You must’ve been so happy when you heard the news this morning. It gives you an opportunity to post more mind numbing crap.
dont shoot the messenger ;)

all this stuff i post is true. if you want to bury your head in the sand go for it, and expect the consequences that come with that mentality.

ignorance in a sense is bliss, and the truth often hurts.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
dont shoot the messenger ;)

all this stuff i post is true. if you want to bury your head in the sand go for it, and expect the consequences that come with that mentality.
Trust me, I’m well aware of what’s going on in the world. No one here needs you to pour salt in the gaping wounds we all have today as we mourn many who died.

JL 0513

It's really remarkable how clueless these people are. Hillary's first response is to call out the NRA while at the same time saying not to get political (LOL!).

So we need to pass a law banning fully automatic weapons? It's already effectively illegal to own them.

"The National Firearms Act of 1934, the Gun Control Act of 1968 and the Hughes Amendment in 1986 have all placed limits on how automatic guns can be bought and sold, but did not make it illegal to possess them entirely.

Purchasing one requires submitting fingerprints and photographs to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, going through an FBI criminal background check, and paying a $200 tax, among other requirements. Only automatic weapons manufactured and registered with the federal government before 1986 can be bought, owned and sold."

Guaranteed this guy somehow acquired these guns illegally. A private citizen can't buy an automatic gun made after 1986. Something tells me all of his guns weren't made before 1986 and that he got a whole arsenal going through an FBI check.

Yet there's this immediate call for "gun control" like any conceivable law would prevent this.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's really remarkable how clueless these people are. Hillary's first response is to call out the NRA while at the same time saying not to get political (LOL!).

So we need to pass a law banning fully automatic weapons? It's already effectively illegal to own them.

"The National Firearms Act of 1934, the Gun Control Act of 1968 and the Hughes Amendment in 1986 have all placed limits on how automatic guns can be bought and sold, but did not make it illegal to possess them entirely.

Purchasing one requires submitting fingerprints and photographs to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, going through an FBI criminal background check, and paying a $200 tax, among other requirements. Only automatic weapons manufactured and registered with the federal government before 1986 can be bought, owned and sold."

Guaranteed this guy somehow acquired these guns illegally. A private citizen can't buy an automatic gun made after 1986. Something tells me all of his guns weren't made before 1986 and that he got a whole arsenal going through an FBI check.

Yet there's this immediate call for "gun control" like any conceivable law would prevent this.
let the assumptions roll in from both sides of the tired ass gun debate
yawn

rickyb

Or silencer and suppressor.

Hillary was ranting this morning about how much worse it would have been if the shooter had a silencer.

She needs to just go away.
hillarys got alot of blood on her hands. i think she single handedly destroyed lybia

JL 0513

yea its called civilian casualties and it happens around the world. what do you think they are doing with the 800 billion defense budget?

michael moore btw also made this point in bowling for columbine.

your right in the sense that its not indiscriminate. sometimes it is like the nuke in japan, or vietnam when you shoot anything that moves.

You're going to sit here and compare collateral damage during war to an insane shooter? The US does everything it can to avoid civilian casualties. But when there's a war zone, it's not completely avoidable.

If North Korea decides to bomb some place, guess what, a lot of innocent North Koreans will die. It won't be the fault of the US's and allies retaliation, it's called war and would be brought upon by Kim Jong Un.

rickyb

You're going to sit here and compare collateral damage during war to an insane shooter? The US does everything it can to avoid civilian casualties. But when there's a war zone, it's not completely avoidable.

If North Korea decides to bomb some place, guess what, a lot of innocent North Koreans will die. It won't be the fault of the US's and allies retaliation, it's called war and would be brought upon by Kim Jong Un.
violence is a disease that spreads.

guys are saying that the violence the empire has used abroad will be used on its own citizens.

id disagree with that statement about US trying to avoid civilian casualties.