Las Vegas Massacre - 58 killed, 515 hurt

oldngray

nowhere special
violence is a disease that spreads.

guys are saying that the violence the empire has used abroad will be used on its own citizens.

id disagree with that statement about US trying to avoid civilian casualties.

Why weren't you posting about the terrorist attack in Canada a couple of days ago?

Wouldn't the same logic apply?

rickyb

Why weren't you posting about the terrorist attack in Canada a couple of days ago?

Wouldn't the same logic apply?
i almost did but you did it for me. and its true. canada has hurt alot of people around the world and its the chickens coming home to roost.

rickyb

So why did you let that stop you? It hasn’t stopped you from posting here about this attack.
i honestly considered it but i didnt probably cuz he didnt kill enough people.

u need to settle down beavis. do i hate the canadian government? yes. do i hate the US government more? yes.

your more than welcome to add whatever you like on the forum and we can talk about it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

u need to settle down beavis. do i hate the canadian government? yes. do i hate the US government more? yes.

your more than welcome to add whatever you like on the forum and we can talk about it.
Because he didn’t kill enough people or beause it didn’t fit your agenda since he was a Somali Muslim refugee?

FYI, I don’t need your permission to add whatever I like on the forum, only the continued permission of @cheryl and @tonyexpress.

Last edited:

JL 0513

Where do you plan on moving?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Anyway, how many people is “enough people”?

rickyb

By rating my response to him "optimistic". You have a very bad habit of just clicking away at the post ratings without actually responding with any substantive argument against our posts.
hes been disliking all my posts recently because we disagreed about RT news.

but i follow OPERATIONAL NEEDS advice and "A strong person isn't the one who doesn't cry (TO MODERATORS). It's the person who sheds tears, picks up her sword and fights again."

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
your never going to stop attacks like these no matter the laws. Cars, pressure cookers, bombs, knifes, any and everything

Jkloc420

the guy was there 3 days hauled ten guns up and who knows how much ammo, that sounds like a guy determined to kill has many people he could.

Jkloc420

bad thing about this attack besides the death, it opens up another way for people to kill others

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
By rating my response to him "optimistic". You have a very bad habit of just clicking away at the post ratings without actually responding with any substantive argument against our posts.
Well you have a "very bad habit" of posting silly "optimistic" things I guess.
But since I seem to have offended your delicate sensitivities I'll clarify for you:
The US does everything it can to avoid civilian casualties. But when there's a war zone, it's not completely avoidable.
To say we do "everything" we can to avoid civilian casualties is a little disingenuous. We take what I would consider an appropriate level of precautions, but it seems there is an accepted level of doubt vs reward that will always end up with innocent lives being lost. Couple that with an unwinnable war that, imo, serves no purpose, I'd say your POV is extremely optimistic.
If North Korea decides to bomb some place, guess what, a lot of innocent North Koreans will die. It won't be the fault of the US's and allies retaliation, it's called war and would be brought upon by Kim Jong Un.
Given the bombastic and completely undiplomatic twitter rantings of our president, I'd say it's optimistic to assume we won't share a whole lot of the blame if the North Korea tensions come to military action.