Lay off status for 3.5 weeks. Is this normal?

I work out of one of the centers on long island and was told to go home one day and call in the next morning to see if I was working. Well its been 3 weeks now and no work no $. Is this normal? I only need another 13 days till I make book.

Est.1998

I work out of one of the centers on long island and was told to go home one day and call in the next morning to see if I was working. Well its been 3 weeks now and no work no $. Is this normal? I only need another 13 days till I make book.
That's not normal in my center.
They'll work you everyday until about day 28,29.
That's when you'll find out if you're in or out.
If you need money, why didn't you try working in the building on the days they lay you off?

I still don't understand,
Who is he bumping?
The building always needs help.
Even as an off the street hire,
couldn't they still use him in the hub?
They could definitely use him if they needed him. What we was talking about was if you was a part time employee that wasn't driving you could definitely go back inside while you are laid off.
My best guess is that they are playing him to make sure he doesn't get his 40 in 70 and use him as a seasonal driver

Est.1998

They could definitely use him if they needed him. What we was talking about was if you was a part time employee that wasn't driving you could definitely go back inside while you are laid off.
My best guess is that they are playing him to make sure he doesn't get his 40 in 70 and use him as a seasonal driver
Right when i thought i seen it all,
UPS shows me i ain't seen nothing yet.

Brown Buddy

UPSnBrowns
What did your union say? Did you pay your dues? Have you tried to show up or speak to other shift supervisors, to see if they need extra hands?

Future

Victory Ride
Was his name @Future ?
DE2391D1-2918-47D1-9F7B-EAC10A759410.gif