Let the merge begin...

It will be fine

I'm amazed by the amount of people who think that a company changing its long-standing business model is a sign of prosperity. This company is :censored2:ed and so are the people who don't get on a lifeboat while the hull is still above the water.
Good thing Amazon stuck to their online bookstore. They’d be nowhere if they changed their business model.

AB831

Good thing Amazon stuck to their online bookstore. They’d be nowhere if they changed their business model.
Right, since that’s even remotely analogous to a company with plummeting stock converging their brands after years and years of saying how it was better to run them parallel.

It will be fine

Fair enough. I did drop out of business school, so that makes me an expert, right?
Close enough for me. I think it would be a worse sign if the corporation wasn’t trying to continually improve efficiency and lower costs. The timing for integration is great right now with no money back guarantee. It lets them work out kinks without any real downside.

Gone fishin

Close enough for me. I think it would be a worse sign if the corporation wasn’t trying to continually improve efficiency and lower costs. The timing for integration is great right now with no money back guarantee. It lets them work out kinks without any real downside.
It’s actually horrible , because of the pandemic there’s no real numbers coming through. Who knows the normal in the future

It will be fine

It’s actually horrible , because of the pandemic there’s no real numbers coming through. Who knows the normal in the future
What do you mean by real numbers? They can track on time service, they can track resources required. Volume will change but it’s not likely to drop anytime soon.

McFeely

Huge Member
What do you mean by real numbers? They can track on time service, they can track resources required. Volume will change but it’s not likely to drop anytime soon.

I agree, however some Express stations are currently straightlining without any real attempt to making service (regardless of the MBG). So those stations/markets will have crap for any real data with all of this.

My station is still running service commitments on deliveries and management still has to answer why we had X number of lates to upper mgmt.

Gone fishin

I mean what percentage will continue to work at home , will residential continue peak numbers , if a vaccine is discovered in six months what happens. The future is changing daily. No way you can successfully strategize at this point

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I mean what percentage will continue to work at home , will residential continue peak numbers , if a vaccine is discovered in six months what happens. The future is changing daily. No way you can successfully strategize at this point

Of course you can. As IWBF alluded, they can track just about everything. They can see what's working (and what isn't), and to what degree.

Gone fishin

Of course you can. As IWBF alluded, they can track just about everything. They can see what's working (and what isn't), and to what degree.
So they know if Fifth Third bringing back their employees to the office or P&G , FTJ , Zwicker , etc. If so , could you please call the people , they’re wanting to get back to work

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Amazon looks much worse. I would hate being sent out to whatever random area they feel like sending to that day.

I'm a clean up driver, so different area every day, but nOt the same amount of stops a typical Amazonian driver has in those smalls totes.

Mixed iCs/bulk with a handful of smalls (smart post & FXE savers) then, helping others pickups and deliveries as needed if done early