LGBTQ

newfie

When a straight man gives you a coconut he finished drilling a hole in, he is a good guy helping you survive.

When a gay man does it he is a cocosexual trying to trick you into drinking his jizzims.

You need help @Fred's Myth your religious zealotry is rotting your brain.
Like I said before gays have some obsession with the bedroom

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Fact: We came from monkeys . It's why men still have this odd fascination with their poop .
Funny
We didn’t come from monkeys, we share a common ancestor with monkeys. If you say we came from monkeys you’re just advertising a lack of understanding of evolution.
That's correct, we came from the Ape group to which The Big Ape belongs ... not from the group that my friend Monkey Butt belongs.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Much like believers have to ultimately rely on faith, so do the people that believe everything came from one goo
This is incorrect, scientists don’t have faith they have educated guesses.

discovering amino acids being formed from chemicals was a big step in creating the RNA world theory. Evidence moves them, not feelings and myth.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
How were the front row seats to the Jew lynching?
My belief is based on faith. The “unproven” belief in a Creator who has revealed Himself, and my relationship with Him.
Anything you could possibly say are motes in a hurricane to me. So knock yourself out, doesn’t affect me.

IWBF presents him/herself as an expert/scholar on evolution. Just establishing their credentials.

tourists24

This is incorrect, scientists don’t have faith they have educated guesses.

discovering amino acids being formed from chemicals was a big step in creating the RNA world theory. Evidence moves them, not feelings and myth.
Educated guesses.... yep... faith that their guesses are indeed perfectly correct

El Correcto

god is dead
My belief is based on faith. The “unproven” belief in a Creator who has revealed Himself, and my relationship with Him.
Anything you could possibly say are motes in a hurricane to me. So knock yourself out, doesn’t affect me.

IWBF presents him/herself as an expert/scholar on evolution. Just establishing their credentials.
Good news friend, God has spoken to me. He said he needs you to send me only two payments of $19.99 a month for the rest of your life for that sweet salvation. Help me fulfills God’s plan of me owning a mansion and a fully loaded BEE-EM-DUBYA lawd have mercy, yessir yessir.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Good news friend, God has spoken to me. He said he needs you to send me only two payments of $19.99 a month for the rest of your life for that sweet salvation. Help me fulfills God’s plan of me owning a mansion and a fully loaded BEE-EM-DUBYA lawd have mercy, yessir yessir.
That wasn’t God, that was GOOD GAWD you spoke with. He’s such a kidder!