LGBTQ

tourists24

It’s not faith, it’s evaluating evidence and forming a hypothesis. Now explain to me your religious evidence again. Let’s start with I don’t know, Eve being created from a rib.
Makes about as much sense as goo that somehow came from nothin spawned into billions of different forms of life AND non life. All from one goo.
I understand that you think believers are stupid for believing, but you hold the same type of faith for believing that everything developed from goo. All without explaining how the goo got there to begin with.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Motes in a hurricane friend, motes.

Sad you choose to live a life of SIN! May you burn in Hell for defying what I said god told me, lawd have mercy.
Don’t go trying to befriend me, I’m having too much fun jerking your chain, and don’t need my conscience bothering me.

El Correcto

god is dead
Makes about as much sense as goo that somehow came from nothin spawned into billions of different forms of life AND non life. All from one goo.
I understand that you think believers are stupid for believing, but you hold the same type of faith for believing that everything developed from goo. All without explaining how the goo got there to begin with.
Actually it doesn’t, you just closed your mind to evidence and go blindly based off what some guy translated from what some guy wrote of what some other guy said that has been manipulated for a millennia by other dudes with agendas.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What exactly is that common ancestor? Actually doesn't everything on this earth have a common ancestor?
While I agree with you, there are scientific theories that some family trees that do not have amino acids and proteins as their basic building blocks but rather XNA.
So far, all known living things on Gaia have RNA and/or DNA as their basic building blocks and encoding instructions.

Now I will ask you a question ... Do non-living molecules that contain RNA and DNA exist.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ve said it before, ignorance is being replaced by facts. God and creationism has lost a lot of ground in the last century alone. The zealots just move god to the edge of our understanding demanding evidence while providing none.

tourists24

Actually it doesn’t, you just closed your mind to evidence and go blindly based off what some guy translated from what some guy wrote of what some other guy said that has been manipulated for a millennia by other dudes with agendas.
My mind isn’t closed about it at all. I’ve had a long standing challenge for someone to show me where humans come from using evolutionary theory all the way back to said goo. No one has ever been specific. A lot of million year gaps with generic answers.
Can’t even say what that exact common ancestor with monkeys are.
You can say scientists piece the parts together and give their best guess, but that’s all it is. A guess. And to choose to believe it requires faith

El Correcto

god is dead
My mind isn’t closed about it at all. I’ve had a long standing challenge for someone to show me where humans come from using evolutionary theory all the way back to said goo. No one has ever been specific. A lot of million year gaps with generic answers.
Can’t even say what that exact common ancestor with monkeys are.
You can say scientists piece the parts together and give their best guess, but that’s all it is. A guess. And to choose to believe it requires faith
I go where there is some form of educated guessing and testing being done.

I’ll ask again what evidence do you have to offer for God and what testing have you’ve done?

El Correcto

god is dead
It wasn’t long ago people thought the earth was 10,000 years old and nothing ever evolved. That has been solidly disproven with multiple facts. Now the goal post has moved to the edge of understanding. It’s the same :censored2: different story.

tourists24

I go where there is some form of educated guessing and testing being done.

I’ll ask again what evidence do you have to offer for God and what testing have you’ve done?
I’ve probably done as much testing as you have for evolutionary theories. If you’re actually interested in reading a book that I found beneficial try Refuting Evolution by Jonathan Sarfati. It uses the same science to answer questions that you are inquiring.
My guess is you have no need for such information because you believe what you believe. But you asked

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ve probably done as much testing as you have for evolutionary theories. If you’re actually interested in reading a book that I found beneficial try Refuting Evolution by Jonathan Sarfati. It uses the same science to answer questions that you are inquiring.
My guess is you have no need for such information because you believe what you believe. But you asked
Yeah I don’t need a book that is refuting proven facts with pseudoscience from some rabid zealot.

El Correcto

god is dead
Not really. You are the one who that accused me of being closed minded. Sounds exactly what you’re doing. But I’ll read your link (wouldn’t want to be closed minded right). The scientist that wrote the book I posted has good evidence refuting anything your link will show
No he doesn’t you can’t refute evolution. I’ve said it before as well, I got no hostility towards Christians doing their own thing and keeping it to themself, but clouding people’s mind with pseudoscience and trying to stand in the way of true understanding to coddle your fanatics is where we will clash every time. That and the gay bashing hostility your religion holds to this day.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m not standing here claiming Darwin was an omnipresence that spoke to me through his reincarnated form who preached evolution. It is a scientific observation, proven.

tourists24

No he doesn’t you can’t refute evolution. I’ve said it before as well, I got no hostility towards Christians doing their own thing and keeping it to themself, but clouding people’s mind with pseudoscience and trying to stand in the way of true understanding to coddle your fanatics is where we will clash every time. That and the gay bashing hostility your religion holds to this day.
Have I ever bashed you on being gay? And I’m sorry but I will not keep my belief in Christ to myself anymore than you will stop condemning us. We can get along or not. I hold no ill will. Religion isn’t what I speak in support of

El Correcto

god is dead
Have I ever bashed you on being gay? And I’m sorry but I will not keep my belief in Christ to myself anymore than you will stop condemning us. We can get along or not. I hold no ill will. Religion isn’t what I speak in support of
Your belief in Christ is fine. Your pseudoscience isn’t.