LGBTQ

floridays

I’m not claiming to have all the answers to the universe. I’m just scratching the surface of the problems with the people who do.
Speaking strictly for myself, I don't claim to know the answers of the universe, I do know Jesus Christ came as Savior in his first coming, His second coming will be as Judge.

Let the laughing and snarky comments begin.

El Correcto

god is dead
Speaking strictly for myself, I don't claim to know the answers of the universe, I do know Jesus Christ came as Savior in his first coming, His second coming will be as Judge.

Let the laughing and snarky comments begin.
No you claim to know the origins of man and the creation of the universe.

Don’t back down now, you were sooo sure of yourself.

floridays

Get on your knees, close your eyes, put your hands together and talk to him really loudly so you’ll be good to go when he does!
My judgment pertaining to sin was at Calvary on a Cross where my Savior laid down His life for me singularly and for the world totally.

My works will be judged however and that will be the final time tears will have to be wiped from my eyes.

I can glory in none of it, all Glory goes to Jesus.
I have no idea why my belief irritates many so much.

floridays

No you claim to know the origins of man and the creation of the universe.

Don’t back down now, you were sooo sure of yourself.
When you put it that way yes I do claim to know those as well.
I guess a clarification, I don't know everything, I do know what I do know however.
I can't satisfactorily offer proofs that would be acceptable to you and I am not required to as well.

El Correcto

god is dead
When you put it that way yes I do claim to know those as well.
I guess a clarification, I don't know everything, I do know what I do know however.
I can't satisfactorily offer proofs that would be acceptable to you and I am not required to as well.
You claim to know that women were made from one of man’s ribs.

You claim all of humanity came from two humans which were always humans, never evolved.

Do you also claim the world is 10,000 years old?