LGBTQ

BrownArmy

Yes the gaps are important. How can it be rock solid if you can’t prove it? It’s not on me to prove my challenge because I’ve tried and can’t find it. Nor can anyone else because I do want to see the connections from goo to you. Just from one example: humans. You can’t skip millions of years, make another connection and claim it to be fact

It’s okay, you’re not intimately familiar with the overwhelming evidence of evolution, I get that.

With the amazing breakthroughs in genetics, a lot the stuff that was hypothesized is now being corroborated.

It seems to me you’re not entirely clear with the concept of the Theory of Evolution.

The evidence is overwhelming, which means only that: no scientist anywhere is saying ‘why’, they’re just saying how, because Science.

No one’s talking about goo (you are 67% mushroom and 97% rabbit).

Did God set it in motion?

Science doesn’t address that.

Is the amazing similarity in genetics among all plant and animal life mean that our planet was seeded by aliens?

All science addresses is what we can learn about by what we can analyze.

It's not the job of Science to say why...just ‘how’, to the best ability of Science at the moment.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s okay, you’re not intimately familiar with the overwhelming evidence of evolution, I get that.

With the amazing breakthroughs in genetics, a lot the stuff that was hypothesized is now being corroborated.

It seems to me you’re not entirely clear with the concept of the Theory of Evolution.

The evidence is overwhelming, which means only that: no scientist anywhere is saying ‘why’, they’re just saying how, because Science.

Is the amazing similarity in genetics among all plant and animal life mean that our planet was seeded by aliens?

It's not the job of Science to say why...just ‘how’, to the best ability of Science at the moment.
No their religion addresses that and it’s all wrong.

tourists24

Good, then you can give me the answer to the evolution of humans all the way to the beginning? If the evidence is so overwhelming

BrownArmy

Good, then you can give me the answer to the evolution of humans all the way to the beginning? If the evidence is so overwhelming

Sht man, I’m not gonna do your research for you.

A more important question is, ‘who cares’?

If you’re assertion is, ‘GOD’, then, great.

Nothing I’m saying takes anything away from that.

You can believe whatever you want to believe, that doesn’t change the science we’ve gathered.

God? Aliens? I have no idea, but I trust the Science.

Here’s a thought experiment:

The fact that you and I are having this conversation means only that, we’re here on one planet having this conversation.

If we weren’t here, we wouldn’t be having this conversation...(obviously)

It doesn’t follow that because we’re here having this internet conversation that someone placed us here.

El Correcto

god is dead
Sht man, I’m not gonna do your research for you.

A more important question is, ‘who cares’?

If you’re assertion is, ‘GOD’, then, great.

Nothing I’m saying takes anything away from that.

You can believe whatever you want to believe, that doesn’t change the science we’ve gathered.

God? Aliens? I have no idea, but I trust the Science.

Here’s a thought experiment:

The fact that you and I are having this conversation means only that, we’re here on one planet having this conversation.

If we weren’t here, we wouldn’t be having this conversation...(obviously)

It doesn’t follow that because we’re here having this internet conversation that someone placed us here.
What you’re saying does take away from that and more importantly what you are saying has been proven. The Christian god is fake news. Evolution goes against their entire fairy tale of creation, so does carbon dating.

It is entertaining to watch them explain Moses living with dinosaurs with vague bible verses.

BrownArmy

What you’re saying does take away from that and more importantly what you are saying has been proven. The Christian god is fake news. Evolution goes against their entire fairy tale of creation, so does carbon dating.

It is entertaining to watch them explain Moses living with dinosaurs with vague bible verses.

Not entirely, no one knows the ‘first cause’.

Science points to the ‘expansion’ (colloquially called the ‘Big Bang’), but has no reason for it.

Lots of hypothesis, but, by definition, Science can only analyze what it can observe/touch...we can’t see what we can’t see.

We’re getting closer to the final milliseconds after the expansion, but before that?

Science has no comment.

El Correcto

god is dead
Not entirely, no one knows the ‘first cause’.

Science points to the ‘expansion’ (colloquially called the ‘Big Bang’), but has no reason for it.

Lots of hypothesis, but, by definition, Science can only analyze what it can observe/touch...we can’t see what we can’t see.

We’re getting closer to the final milliseconds after the expansion, but before that?

Science has no comment.
Yeah sure we don’t know that, but thankfully these people have already explained their beliefs and we know that is bull:censored2:.

El Correcto

god is dead
Take religion at its word. Apply your evidence to their timeline and their “facts”. You’ll see the Bible’s creationist theory is garbage and they’ve done nothing but back tracked.

El Correcto

god is dead
Are we supposed to humor idiots indefinately and be like oh you got me, I can’t prove the spirit world doesn’t exist! Oh wow, that’s such an amazing theory of bull:censored2: you got there, you’re totally right a God totally could be on the other end of that problem we don’t understand yet!

BrownArmy

Are we supposed to humor idiots indefinately and be like oh you got me, I can’t prove the spirit world doesn’t exist! Oh wow, that’s such an amazing theory of bull:censored2: you got there, you’re totally right a God totally could be on the other end of that problem we don’t understand yet!

I feel yah, but...

We still don’t know the ‘First Cause’.

Science isn’t in a position to say what that is.

Personally, I find a ‘Creator’ a clever solution for people who can’t stand ambiguity.

Nevertheless, even if one discounts God, there’s still an unanswered question: from what?

It’s easy to analyze life on this planet and discuss evolution, but that’s just the ‘how’, not the ‘why’.

There may be no answer to the ‘why’.

El Correcto

god is dead
I feel yah, but...

We still don’t know the ‘First Cause’.

Science isn’t in a position to say what that is.

Personally, I find a ‘Creator’ a clever solution for people who can’t stand ambiguity.

Nevertheless, even if one discounts God, there’s still an unanswered question: from what?

It’s easy to analyze life on this planet and discuss evolution, but that’s just the ‘how’, not the ‘why’.

There may be no answer to the ‘why’.
I’ll take no answer over wrong answers.
I’m done humoring the dunces who try to educate me on the merits of their cult.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Makes about as much sense as goo that somehow came from nothin spawned into billions of different forms of life AND non life. All from one goo.
I understand that you think believers are stupid for believing, but you hold the same type of faith for believing that everything developed from goo. All without explaining how the goo got there to begin with.
Where did god come from?