LGBTQ

bbsam

Staff member
Are we supposed to humor idiots indefinately and be like oh you got me, I can’t prove the spirit world doesn’t exist! Oh wow, that’s such an amazing theory of bull:censored2: you got there, you’re totally right a God totally could be on the other end of that problem we don’t understand yet!
You’re becoming a big crybaby.

bbsam

Staff member
I’ll take no answer over wrong answers.
I’m done humoring the dunces who try to educate me on the merits of their cult.
Are you? Really? That would be cool because this stupid age old bickering doesn’t seem to move people on either side. It just seems to ge people like you and @TheBrownFlush all bent out of shape.

bbsam

Staff member
Where did god come from?
Now that is a fascinating question.

It’s not like Christians came up with the idea. The concept seems to stretch back as far as history itself, doesn’t it?

And I guess you have to ask yourself what the nature of man happens to be. Is man naturally “good”? If so is god simply the epitome of “goodness”?

Is man naturally “evil” and in need of guidance and correction?

Either way it seems a core idea that crosses over and through every people and culture throughout the ages. In that very simple respect it’s hard to suggest that god does not exist. Wars have been fought, lives have been given, nations have risen and fallen because of a faith in god or gods. You may as well say that nations and races and economies and even history itself doesn’t exist.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Yeah no one thinks that’s fact and it’s easy to push pseudoscience in with theoretical or not commonly understood things such as quantum mechanics. That doesn’t mean God is the creator.
Here's a theory you might get on board with: the Big Bang was God ejaculating.

Feel better, yet?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not really.
Man invented him.
It’s not like Christians came up with the idea. The concept seems to stretch back as far as history itself, doesn’t it?
Yup, the desire to understand the world around us seems to be human nature.

Humans have a thirst for knowledge.
Gods are a pacifier for that thirst... there ain't no milk in there, you gotta do the work if you want to truly quench that thirst. Scientists are doing that work, not clergy.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

And I guess you have to ask yourself what the nature of man happens to be. Is man naturally “good”? If so is god simply the epitome of “goodness”?

Is man naturally “evil” and in need of guidance and correction?

Either way it seems a core idea that crosses over and through every people and culture throughout the ages. In that very simple respect it’s hard to suggest that god does not exist. Wars have been fought, lives have been given, nations have risen and fallen because of a faith in god or gods. You may as well say that nations and races and economies and even history itself doesn’t exist.
Lovin core...

" God is a Spirit, and those that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth."
Always was, always will be.
"The Great I Am."