LGBTQ

floridays

And when you call me a deviant, you are making an appeal to the societal norms dictated by society which is based on Christian views of homosexuality.
Deviant is a psychology term, not a statistical one.
You're over your head, It is a term based on statistics, statistics define it.
Your lifestyle deviates from the norms of the population, therefore you as an individual are deviant, what earned that classification is your lifestyle.

El Correcto

god is dead
You're over your head, It is a term based on statistics, statistics define it.
Your lifestyle deviates from the norms of the population, therefore you as an individual are deviant, what earned that classification is your lifestyle.
I don’t feel like you meant it that way. I think you call gay men deviant as a slur; meaning our behavior is unacceptable to you.
Other wise why wouldn’t you just say I’m a minority?

floridays

I bet that baker has baked cakes for divorced people who are remarrying. Bet his religious views didn’t stop him from that.
I understand you have lost.
Divorce is allowed for, for hardness of heart.
Not condoned but allowed for, not to be taken lightly, there are grounds in the scripture.

There is most likely a bitter harvest to be reaped after divorce. I can affirm that.

El Correcto

god is dead
I understand you have lost.
Divorce is allowed for, for hardness of heart.
Not condoned but allowed for, not to be taken lightly, there are grounds in the scripture.

There is most likely a bitter harvest to be reaped after divorce. I can affirm that.
I’m sorry you got divorced. If it makes you feel any better there is no God and your vows were meaningless to begin with. You are heading back to the great nothingness that you were before being conceived, not to be punished for failing as a husband.

floridays

I don’t feel like you meant it that way. I think you call gay men deviant as a slur; meaning our behavior is unacceptable to you.
Other wise why wouldn’t you just say I’m a minority?
Stop feeling and start thinking. I meant exactly what I said.
My behavior was unacceptable to others and in total disregard for my well being, I ran around, I like women., I hope my actions were deviant as well, I hope I was out of the norm.
If not, my prayer is my sons are better men than their father was.

Last edited:

floridays

I’m sorry you got divorced. If it makes you feel any better there is no God and your vows were meaningless to begin with. You are heading back to the great nothingness that you were before being conceived, not to be punished for failing as a husband.

There certainly is a God, His Son died in my place, that is the only reason I don't do exactly everything I may be driven to today.
I'm not pretty now, you certainly wouldn't have liked me years ago.
To be truthful, I was a good husband, good Dad, not good enough, I loved my work, paid well and an occasional lady friend. Not acceptable., a good provider though.

Last edited:

floridays

You have no real points against homosexuality.
I think it defines itself, if I have to make points they will fall on deaf ears.
Biology teaches the defined target of a penis is not your boyfriends backside, or yours should he choose to be the chick.
There is no argument to be made, it;s senseless, let a baby speak for his/herself, to the daddies that made him/her.

Do what you like, just don't place demands on society.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think it defines itself, if I have to make points they will fall on deaf ears.
Biology teaches the defined target of a penis is not your boyfriends backside, or yours should he choose to be the chick.
There is no argument to be made, it;s senseless, let a baby speak for his/herself, to the daddies that made him/her.

Do what you like, just don't place demands on society.
Biology doesn’t define a target for a penis. Your Christian sexual education did.

Poop Head

Judge me.
#NoLivesMatter!
#NothingMatters!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You probably graduated around the time the “deviant” Alan Turing was prosecuted in Britain for homosexual acts and accepted chemical castration as an alternative to prison.

Society evolves. So does the scientific understanding of homosexuality. Don’t get so hung up on your ancient texts.
Is it society "evolving"? Societies behavior and or approval or disapproval is no "proof" of what is right or wrong.
Is your scientific "proof" to" prove" it is not "choice"? Where is it? Be honest. There is no science. There is no homosexual gene.
Don't get so hung up on wanting to accept a behavior that you refer to folks who differ as ancient thinkers. Right and wrong has been and will always be a choice we make.

In other news...Kyle is a badass.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Biology doesn’t define a target for a penis. Your Christian sexual education did.
The only education anyone needs is observed everyday by anyone willing to accept what Nature teaches. Nature itself teaches what is natural (right) and unnatural (@Wrong ).

In other news...Kyle is a badass.

quad decade guy

Oh man. Ok. But in the end, true homosexuals are a biological dead end. End of story. No religion, no emotion. True homosexuals by definition. Have to be. Otherwise you aren't homo as in one. Now, homosexuals who use the biology of reproduction as in man/woman(however that happens-turkey baster and all) aren't truly one sex. Well, we go into the whole choice part of it. I'm completely understanding with homosexuals being wired(in the brain) with faulty connections. Just don't try to pass it off as normal. As in biologically.
There are biological dead ends(most species are long gone and existed long before this time period) to all species. Just Nature. I didn't say God. Now that target.....you can put a penis just about anywhere.....but in the end(so to speak) it goes in a vagina to procreate. Otherwise it's a choice.

vantexan

No matter what other arguments we might make, biology is about reproduction of a species and thus survival of a species. Homosexuality is about enjoyment between its participants, not about keeping the species existing. Never has been, never will be. Heterosexuals don't depend on homosexuals for their existence but homosexuals can't exist unless heterosexuals procreate. So it really isn't about religious belief although for many of us that is a major component. Religion isn't about telling you how to act, it's about protecting the acts that are necessary to our survival. Whether it's sex, marriage, violence, etc.

El Correcto

god is dead
No matter what other arguments we might make, biology is about reproduction of a species and thus survival of a species. Homosexuality is about enjoyment between its participants, not about keeping the species existing. Never has been, never will be. Heterosexuals don't depend on homosexuals for their existence but homosexuals can't exist unless heterosexuals procreate. So it really isn't about religious belief although for many of us that is a major component. Religion isn't about telling you how to act, it's about protecting the acts that are necessary to our survival. Whether it's sex, marriage, violence, etc.
No it isn’t.