LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
That's funny! Nice comeback.

While I support the right of any individual's sexual identity ...
sex between the same sex does not support the natural imperative of all species which is to replicate.​
Is that what gives your live meaning and is absolutely necessary? Cumming inside of a hole and taking care of the hell spawn that get :censored2: out of it? Sounds wonderful, have at it.

vantexan

The same amount of children you’ve had if I’m not
mistaken. Tell your :censored2: wife I said hello.
You can't get around the fact that you can't have homosexuals without heterosexuals reproducing. It's very much like liberals wanting all kinds of social programs, but if you don't have business people, very often conservative, building a strong economy you can't pay for those programs. People often despise the very people who make what they want happen.

vantexan

The same amount of children you’ve had if I’m not
mistaken. Tell your :censored2: wife I said hello.
I'm not looking to give birth but I know for a fact if I had married a woman when I was younger I would've had children unless there was a physical problem. You on the other hand will never produce children with another man, gay or straight.

El Correcto

god is dead
You can't get around the fact that you can't have homosexuals without heterosexuals reproducing. It's very much like liberals wanting all kinds of social programs, but if you don't have business people, very often conservative, building a strong economy you can't pay for those programs. People often despise the very people who make what they want happen.
Sure I can.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm not looking to give birth but I know for a fact if I had married a woman when I was younger I would've had children unless there was a physical problem. You on the other hand will never produce children with another man, gay or straight.
I’ll donate some of my sperm for you with an artificial insemination kit, that way your child won’t be stupid.

vantexan

Sure I can.
So you're going to artificially inseminate another man? Because if it's a woman you've left the realm of homosexuality. Around 7.5 billion people on Earth and not one of them were reproduced by two people who both had an X chromosome, or both had a Y chromosome. You have the ability to reproduce within you and that's natural when done through sexual intercourse with a person of the opposite sex.

rickyb

capitalism needs workers more than workers need capitalism. what do you think people did before capitalism? there were still economies and still businesses.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Why do you care? If he wanted kids which doesn't appear likely, he could adopt. Is he hurting you by being gay? None of our business unless the gay pride parade is coming through your front door. :wink-very: Then, just maybe you'd have something to be bothered about or you might learn something. lol

vantexan

capitalism needs workers more than workers need capitalism. what do you think people did before capitalism? there were still economies and still businesses.
The discussion isn't about capitalism Ricky. But if you think that great social programs can be had without a strong underlying economy then please explain all the failed communist states.

El Correcto

god is dead
So you're going to artificially inseminate another man? Because if it's a woman you've left the realm of homosexuality. Around 7.5 billion people on Earth and not one of them were reproduced by two people who both had an X chromosome, or both had a Y chromosome. You have the ability to reproduce within you and that's natural when done through sexual intercourse with a person of the opposite sex.
Gay men and women have been passing their genes for a while now. This isn’t some new break through or completely out of the realm possibility.
If I wanted a child I could have a blood related child, with out ever sleeping with a woman.

vantexan

The discussion isn't about capitalism Ricky. But if you think that great social programs can be had without a strong underlying economy then please explain all the failed communist states.
I made a point further up the line that homosexuality exists only because heterosexuals reproduce. Can't have one without the other. He denied that, called me stupid, yada yada. I'm defending my position. He apparently is allowed to make snarky comments about religious people all the time, about heterosexuals, without someone like you getting after him. So I'm going to give my opinion, might get through, might not. Free country and all that.

rickyb

you can have economic development and social programs regardless of capitalism. capitalism is not even sustainable as practiced which means it has the same fate as failed state communist economies.

vantexan

Gay men and women have been passing their genes for a while now. This isn’t some new break through or completely out of the realm possibility.
If I wanted a child I could have a blood related child, with out ever sleeping with a woman.
But not naturally. Not one person on earth has been produced by gays having gay sex with each other. And there's no guarantee your artificially produced child will be gay. My point was, and is, that gays need heterosexuals to reproduce in order for there to be more gays. Your fate is intertwined with straights whether you like it or not. What if the day comes that a gay gene is identified and babies identified with that are aborted? There's already something akin to that in many countries where they value a male child over a female. Has led to shortages of females in several countries including China and India. Here's the thing...as you know I'm adamantly against abortion. And I still would be. Some here have suggested the high percentage of black babies aborted is a good thing. I think it's deplorable. I disagree with your behavior but I don't hate you. Ultimately it's up to God to decide which since you don't believe doesn't worry you. But you dislike that people don't like that some participate in a behavior that they view as unnatural and against God's will. So we'll see. "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God."

rickyb

Hasn't happened yet.
yea im predicting the future. its in the process of failing. neither system worked, and they both funded social programs during their temporary existence. honestly america is not capitalist free market, its a mixed economy. but capitalism itself, the whole buying and discarding and buying doesnt work and will lead to its ultimate downfall.

oldngray

nowhere special
yea im predicting the future. its in the process of failing. neither system worked, and they both funded social programs during their temporary existence. honestly america is not capitalist free market, its a mixed economy. but capitalism itself, the whole buying and discarding and buying doesnt work and will lead to its ultimate downfall.
Karnak.jpg