LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Okay tommy show me your source for natural law.
You don’t know if being gay is genetic just like I don’t know if it is.
Wrong is an opinion when it comes to sexuality.
I’m not saying 2+2=5, I’m saying I’m happier with men than I am women, that I’m attracted to men. In my eyes heterosexuality is the wrong choice.
yea your religious perspective is wrong.

also ur not supposed to oppress the gays with it.
you deaf? Religion is not in the discussion
There is no source. His Natural Law is just his religion wearing a pair of fake glasses.
So the physical universe is hap hazard and runs by a different set of rules every day? Lol

El Correcto

god is dead
Too many.. google is easy
1599510116098.jpeg

Found it, Tommy’s laws of nature.

El Correcto

god is dead
@TheBrownFlush
Why do you insist on getting owned every week by not being true to yourself, like I am.
Just say the Bible says all homos are sinful and they disgust you. I don’t get why you won’t come out of the closet as a Christian.

El Correcto

god is dead
That’s really what this is. Every time you page me in here for your weekly spanking you stick Jesus in the closet and pretend you’re some sort of objective scientist when it comes to the homos.

It’s very tiresome, at least get some new material.

El Correcto

god is dead
I've never seen anything he has posted that sounds like Jesus or Christians for that matter.
Tommy is a creationist, he believe the Christian god created the universe(without evidence) and that he dictated the laws of nature(homos are sinful).

Anytime you see him speaking about natural law he is referencing his bible studies.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
And Tommy doesn’t know what day it is.
He doesn’t know who Jesus was or what praying is.
How can he be saved,
From the eternal grave?