LGBTQ

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
When I was in my teens wasn't allowed to go to movies, dances, or drink. No social life. Been my experience when you do something different you get attacked. Was certainly the case after I stopped screwing around. I would think you could relate to being attacked for being different. I've never been drunk. Have never tried illegal drugs or abused legal ones. Lived in a travel trailer for 12 years in RV parks. Spent a lot of years walking, riding a bike, or a motor scooter to work. And yes due to all the humping at FedEx plus walking to work 3 miles each way, not to mention the 4 years I ran 4 miles a night, I was at one time as fit as a fiddle. Even when I got heavy most people assumed I was 40-50 lbs lighter because I carried it well. Lifting thousands of pounds every day will do that. And am about to go to Argentina and camp full-time. Want to save as much as possible. So don't think you know me. I've done things that someone who has a highly compartmentalized life can't relate to. Which is fine, just not for me.
He doesn’t care about you. You’re a Christian so you are the enemy. Don’t waste time on a demon.

El Correcto

god is dead
He doesn’t care about you. You’re a Christian so you are the enemy. Don’t waste time on a demon.
You can be Christians, that is fine. But facts don’t care about your religion or your stupid book. Neither does the lgbt community. Don’t expect loving embrace from any of them when you’re in a homophobic cult centered around mocking and oppressing them with your politics.

vantexan

You can be Christians, that is fine. But facts don’t care about your religion or your stupid book. Neither does the lgbt community. Don’t expect loving embrace from any of them when you’re in a homophobic cult centered around mocking and oppressing them with your politics.
You mentioned women in a previous post. Are you angry about the abortion ruling?

El Correcto

god is dead
I expect some of those states will likely change that over time.
It should be changed immediately.
There is no excuse for it other than religious nonsense. No one wants a woman carrying a rape baby other than dinosaur deniers and evolution haters. They are straight up idiots.

vantexan

It should be changed immediately.
There is no excuse for it other than religious nonsense. No one wants a woman carrying a rape baby other than dinosaur deniers and evolution haters. They are straight up idiots.
Try to see their perspective. For 49 years they've been forced to allow what they believe is murder. So first chance they moved to totally abolish abortion. Over time they may allow for exceptions. The vast majority of abortions aren't for rape or incest. They may at this point not want abortion advocates to get their foot in the door in any way.

El Correcto

god is dead
Try to see their perspective. For 49 years they've been forced to allow what they believe is murder. So first chance they moved to totally abolish abortion. Over time they may allow for exceptions. The vast majority of abortions aren't for rape or incest. They may at this point not want abortion advocates to get their foot in the door in any way.
6DC5F9C9-7DF8-4908-8130-AF12C18EEEBB.jpeg

God is a real piece of :censored2: and so are it’s followers.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Women will die! That’s a lie. In 1972, pre roe v wade, there were 39 deaths from illegal abortion. Planned parenthood tried to say 5000 women died every year from so called “back alley” abortions. They based it on an estimate from the 1920s. Even if some deaths went unreported, it’s not over 4000 more. They lie, just like the rest of the left.

El Correcto

god is dead
Women will die! That’s a lie. In 1972, pre roe v wade, there were 39 deaths from illegal abortion. Planned parenthood tried to say 5000 women died every year from so called “back alley” abortions. They based it on an estimate from the 1920s. Even if some deaths went unreported, it’s not over 4000 more. They lie, just like the rest of the left.
It’s gross you support women having to carry rape babies to own the left.

vantexan

And they said abortion would be rare. 63,000,000+ babies later and these people want to allow it all just in case some women are raped or children suffer from incest.

El Correcto

god is dead
And they said abortion would be rare. 63,000,000+ babies later and these people want to allow it all just in case some women are raped or children suffer from incest.
Oh what you don’t want to talk about the real world policies that religious nutjobs are pushing in states now?
Yeah I wouldn’t either, it’s pretty undefendable.

El Correcto

god is dead
And if you don't agree with the majority of people in that state you are free to leave. Isn't democracy wonderful?
No those people are free to vote and religious nutjobs will pay a price at the poll, a price this country can’t afford right now, I don’t want my state ran by democrats. But religious nut jobs who push hateful politics on behalf of god are not well liked, especially by the people facing the hate.

vantexan

No those people are free to vote and religious nutjobs will pay a price at the poll, a price this country can’t afford right now, I don’t want my state ran by democrats. But religious nut jobs who push hateful politics on behalf of god are not well liked, especially by the people facing the hate.
You may think that's so in your state, but may be very different in the next state over. You keep wanting to tell us what everyone else really thinks but it's about what you really think.

Non liberal

Then leave, politics come second to the lord.