LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
The paradox of being gay. Talks like a conservative until it's about religion and its effect on homosexuals. Then he turns into something that sounds like a shrill liberal.
I’ve told y’all multiple times I’m not a conservative I just rolled with the label because leftists constantly wanted to deride me for it.
I’ve been an independent my entire life.
The left has a lot of similarities to y’all. The born again mentality these marxists have that if they just follow the marxist doctrine they will be good and compassionate people. Worshipping big government. I have a bigger problem with them than I do with y’all and your personal beliefs.

vantexan

I’ve told y’all multiple times I’m not a conservative I just rolled with the label because leftists constantly wanted to deride me for it.
The left has a lot of similarities to y’all. The born again mentality these marxists have that if they just follow the marxist doctrine they will be good and compassionate people. Worshipping big government. I have a bigger problem with them than I do with y’all and your personal beliefs.
Biggest difference imo is my religion gives me peace of mind towards the afterlife. Their economic religion demands paradise now and everything falls apart when they try to make it happen.

El Correcto

god is dead
Biggest difference imo is my religion gives me peace of mind towards the afterlife.
yes and that is what the majority of you people are concerned about. This isn’t love of god, it’s love for your own asses.
Religion is an eternal life peddler, people want to ride the Jesus wheel chair into their grave that’s fine. But keep your delusional nonsense in the bedroom where it belongs.

El Correcto

god is dead
My grandma is really religious and I scolded my mom for bringing up how she doesn’t believe in god in my grandmother’s presence. I did it before when I was younger and noticed how it made her uncomfortable.
She would never go out of her way to make me uncomfortable about my sexuality and I give her the same courtesy.
If my grandma ever walked into the lgbt thread looking to get her delusional beliefs smashed I wouldn’t hesitate to oblige her to.

vantexan

yes and that is what the majority of you people are concerned about. This isn’t love of god, it’s love for your own asses.
Religion is an eternal life peddler, people want to ride the Jesus wheel chair into their grave that’s fine. But keep your delusional nonsense in the bedroom where it belongs.
It's absolutely love of God. He makes it possible.

vantexan

My grandma is really religious and I scolded my mom for bringing up how she doesn’t believe in god in my grandmother’s presence. I did it before when I was younger and noticed how it made her uncomfortable.
She would never go out of her way to make me uncomfortable about my sexuality and I give her the same courtesy.
If my grandma ever walked into the lgbt thread looking to get her delusional beliefs smashed I wouldn’t hesitate to oblige her to.
What you can't seem to grasp is the sincerity of her beliefs and her desire to see you saved.

El Correcto

god is dead
It's absolutely love of God. He makes it possible.
No it isn’t. Your fear betrays you in your words when it comes to it. Your trauma betrays you in your words.
You have a damaged ego, it was very easy for you to live by sexual morality when you had no sex to be had. It makes you feel superior but you ain’t. You never had to fight temptation, living by god’s law comes naturally to the un:censored2:able.

El Correcto

god is dead
Just like how @floridays hatred betrays him in his words. It’s easy to live by hating homosexuals as moral when you’re a homophobe. It makes good people very uncomfortable to be pushing that hate and they try to ignore it, not promote it.

vantexan

No it isn’t. Your fear betrays you in your words when it comes to it. Your trauma betrays you in your words.
You have a damaged ego, it was very easy for you to live by sexual morality when you had no sex to be had. It makes you feel superior but you ain’t. You never had to fight temptation, living by god’s law comes naturally to the un:censored2:able.
Never had to fight temptation? I was a young man who lusted after women and had sex on a regular basis with women I wasn't married too. In my 20's and 30's I was super fit. I made the choice at 38 to stop all that until I was married because I knew it was wrong. Why? Because I put obeying God above my desires.

Non liberal

Do you have the same problem with other religions? Or just with Christ? Why don’t you just hush and let people believe what they want?

El Correcto

god is dead
Do you have the same problem with other religions? Or just with Christ? Why don’t you just hush and let people believe what they want?
Why don’t you people just hush and leave homosexuals alone? Leave women alone?
You act like I’m the aggressor while you sit in the lgbt thread crying about your delusional Jewish cult beliefs being under attack.

You people are very silly to me..

El Correcto

god is dead
Never had to fight temptation? I was a young man who lusted after women and had sex on a regular basis with women I wasn't married too. In my 20's and 30's I was super fit. I made the choice at 38 to stop all that until I was married because I knew it was wrong. Why? Because I put obeying God above my desires.
Yeah I’m sure that’s why people mocked you as a possible homosexual and constantly bullied you.
Because of you being a fit man drowning in poon.

Non liberal

Why don’t you people just hush and leave homosexuals alone? Leave women alone?
You act like I’m the aggressor while you sit in the lgbt thread crying about your delusional Jewish cult beliefs being under attack.

You people are very silly to me..
Because you people need a freaking month long celebration of your idiocy! If I didn’t have it rammed down my throat on the tv, at work, at the store. And when it was brought into my child’s school, that was the last straw for me. I could care less what you or anyone else does personally. I might make a recommendation to someone, but that is it. They can take it or leave it. The lgbtq community are the ones with this strange sense of needing to be accepted by everyone that is REALLY annoying. Talk about silly and childish.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Because you people need a freaking month long celebration of your idiocy! If I didn’t have it rammed down my throat on the tv, at work, at the store. And when it was brought into my child’s school, that was the last straw for me. I could care less what you or anyone else does personally. I might make a recommendation to someone, but that is it. They can take it or leave it. The lgbtq community are the ones with this strange sense of needing to be accepted by everyone that is REALLY annoying. Talk about silly and childish.
They know it’s bs, so they keep pushing it hoping some fools will validate it.
AB5ED7F2-F159-4E97-A904-0B5ADDE15D35.gif

vantexan

Yeah I’m sure that’s why people mocked you as a possible homosexual and constantly bullied you.
Because of you being a fit man drowning in poon.
When I was in my teens wasn't allowed to go to movies, dances, or drink. No social life. Been my experience when you do something different you get attacked. Was certainly the case after I stopped screwing around. I would think you could relate to being attacked for being different. I've never been drunk. Have never tried illegal drugs or abused legal ones. Lived in a travel trailer for 12 years in RV parks. Spent a lot of years walking, riding a bike, or a motor scooter to work. And yes due to all the humping at FedEx plus walking to work 3 miles each way, not to mention the 4 years I ran 4 miles a night, I was at one time as fit as a fiddle. Even when I got heavy most people assumed I was 40-50 lbs lighter because I carried it well. Lifting thousands of pounds every day will do that. And am about to go to Argentina and camp full-time. Want to save as much as possible. So don't think you know me. I've done things that someone who has a highly compartmentalized life can't relate to. Which is fine, just not for me.