LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
You may think that's so in your state, but may be very different in the next state over. You keep wanting to tell us what everyone else really thinks but it's about what you really think.
No this is by polling data. Very few Americans are as mentally ill as you people are. Very few people support rape babies being brought to term against a woman’s will.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And they said abortion would be rare. 63,000,000+ babies later and these people want to allow it all just in case some women are raped or children suffer from incest.
Safe, legal and rare. Now they want abortions on demand up to nine months. Its a death cult and Population control by killing babies and promoting homosexuality so you can’t have babies. Sick people. Globalist BS

vantexan

No this is by polling data. Very few Americans are as mentally ill as you people are. Very few people support rape babies being brought to term against a woman’s will.
I don't support that. But I do support the right of the majority in a given state to vote for candidates who set policy they agree with. And if the overarching Federal constitution is violated then those policies/laws will be struck down. If not then the people of Indiana have the right to govern as they see fit. And if over time they decide a total abortion ban needs to be modified they will do so. Liberals in blue states no longer get to control everything everywhere. And if they don't like it don't move to where it's banned.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don't support that. But I do support the right of the majority in a given state to vote for candidates who set policy they agree with. And if the overarching Federal constitution is violated then those policies/laws will be struck down. If not then the people of Indiana have the right to govern as they see fit. And if over time they decide a total abortion ban needs to be modified they will do so. Liberals in blue states no longer get to control everything everywhere. And if they don't like it don't move to where it's banned.
Okay then you support abortion and there is now flexibility with god’s morality that suits your own.
Congratulations you’re one step further from the cult of Christ. You recognize human morality evolves over time with society and that absolute morality is for toxic pricks.

vantexan

And you’re supporting a rape baby cult.
Y’all are both crazies.
Your side forced this issue by pushing in the last decade to allow abortions up to just before birth. Please don't tell me they didn't. I've seen the videos of prominent Democrats saying exactly that. That's why you're getting the total bans because give you people an inch and you want a mile. You call it a rape baby cult but what do you call ripping a fully formed fully viable baby limb from limb? This is total insanity. But this is liberal logic. Allow it all because a very small percentage may be impacted negatively. Just like screaming about the Jan. 6th riot while acting like the 2020 riots were no big deal. Liberal logic.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Your side forced this issue by pushing in the last decade to allow abortions up to just before birth. Please don't tell me they didn't. I've seen the videos if prominent Democrats saying exactly that. That's why you're getting the total bans because give you people an inch and you want a mile. You call it a rape baby cult but what do you call ripping a fully formed fully viable baby limb from limb? This is total insanity. But this is liberal logic. Allow it all because a very small percentage may be impacted negatively. Just like screaming about the Jan. 6th riot while acting like the 2020 riots were no big deal. Liberal logic.
What side are you talking about you delusional La la land cultist. This isn’t sides to me on this issue. This is about women carrying a rape baby.
If someone put a rape baby into a girl in my family I would not judge her for wanting an abortion or think she was immoral.

tourists24

It’s not an opinion or a point of view. Evolution is a fact and fundamentalists are stupid.
Evolution will never be "fact" til it can explain where everything began (how something can come from nothing). It conveniently doesn't worry about that. Creationists don't deny that things evolve over time, but not in the way that everything came from a goo originally

El Correcto

god is dead
You people think you are winning the culture war, you’re not. Democrats are just losing the prove they can run a :censored2:ing country war. You pushing this nonsense on free people is gonna cost you and probably cost some states/the country as a whole.

El Correcto

god is dead
Evolution will never be "fact" til it can explain where everything began. It conveniently doesn't worry about that. Creationists don't deny that things evolve over time, but not in the way that everything came from a goo originally
It already is now :censored2: off and go educate yourself ffs. I’m not having this conversation with you delusional idiots for the millionth time.

vantexan

Okay then you support abortion and there is now flexibility with god’s morality that suits your own.
Congratulations you’re one step further from the cult of Christ. You recognize human morality evolves over time with society and that absolute morality is for toxic pricks.
I support as many Christians do terminating a pregnancy as close as possible to when the rape or incest occurred while the fetus is a clump of cells. A number of states like Missouri were trying to allow that but liberals not only refused that but pushed for allowing third trimester abortions up to just before birth. I absolutely do not support a woman wanting to get an abortion because her boyfriend or some random guy she picked up didn't want to use a condom or she doesn't want to use birth control.

vantexan

What side are you talking about you delusional La la land cultist. This isn’t sides to me on this issue. This is about women carrying a rape baby.
If someone put a rape baby into a girl in my family I would not judge her for wanting an abortion or think she was immoral.
It appears you want abortion on demand and are using rape/incest as an excuse to get it.

tourists24

It already is now :censored2: off and go educate yourself ffs. I’m not having this conversation with you delusional idiots for the millionth time.
I have educated myself. You can't prove anything. It simply makes more sense to me that everything on earth now has all evolved from created "kinds" instead that everything now miraculously came from goo to you. Everything around us all came from one goo source

El Correcto

god is dead
You people don’t need Jesus you need a museum of natural history in your lives. Quit educating yourself and go speak to someone up there about it.

El Correcto

god is dead
I have educated myself. You can't prove anything. It simply makes more sense to me that everything on earth now has all evolved from created "kinds" instead that everything now miraculously came from goo to you. Everything around us all came from one goo source
Go to a museum, go look at the dinosaurs.
Go ask them about creationism and :censored2:ing evolution. Go get educated.

El Correcto

god is dead

See museums offer education to mental midgets. Go sit with the 6 year olds and learn about evolution.

tourists24

Go to a museum, go look at the dinosaurs.
Go ask them about creationism and :censored2:ing evolution. Go get educated.
that's your proof? a museum. I am educated and am willing to listen to anyone who can prove how a human, a blade of grass, and sand all came from the same ancestor. Not to mention how the universe even started from nothing.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Your side forced this issue by pushing in the last decade to allow abortions up to just before birth. Please don't tell me they didn't. I've seen the videos of prominent Democrats saying exactly that. That's why you're getting the total bans because give you people an inch and you want a mile. You call it a rape baby cult but what do you call ripping a fully formed fully viable baby limb from limb? This is total insanity. But this is liberal logic. Allow it all because a very small percentage may be impacted negatively. Just like screaming about the Jan. 6th riot while acting like the 2020 riots were no big deal. Liberal logic.
Liberal logic is an oxymoron. They’re incapable of logical thought.

El Correcto

god is dead
that's your proof? a museum. I am educated and am willing to listen to anyone who can prove how a human, a blade of grass, and sand all came from the same ancestor. Not to mention how the universe even started from nothing.
No you are not you’re indoctrinated there is a difference bud.