LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
This is why you shouldn’t carry pepper spray, it affects everyone in the area and you don’t know if they have any medical conditions it could set off. It just opens you up to too much legal liability for my tastes. I’d rather just let the police nearby handle the nut jobs rather than spray pepper spray out towards police and a crowd, if they refuse and I feel like they really are a danger enough to pepper spray, I’d just shoot them.

newolddude

This is why you shouldn’t carry pepper spray, it affects everyone in the area and you don’t know if they have any medical conditions it could set off. It just opens you up to too much legal liability for my tastes. I’d rather just let the police nearby handle the nut jobs rather than spray pepper spray out towards police and a crowd, if they refuse and I feel like they really are a danger enough to pepper spray, I’d just shoot them.
I was in a nightclub in Cancun when a fight went bad between some huge corn fed farm boys. Security went to the pepper spray and it was horrible

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1656687180153.png

BrownFlush

After Clinton's don't ask don't tell policy for the military, the door opened and hardly anytime passed until the country legalized homo marriage, and now, all the trans s:censored2:t, which defined is" how you feel is right and normal" (same as homo, really), and should be accepted as right by everyone and if you don't accept it you're a racist/ homophobe/ religious fanatic/ etc.
I give this country 10 years, and pedophilia will be on the front burner where trans is now.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
After Clinton's don't ask don't tell policy for the military, the door opened and hardly anytime passed until the country legalized homo marriage, and now, all the trans s:censored2:t, which defined is" how you feel is right and normal" (same as homo, really), and should be accepted as right by everyone and if you don't accept it you're a racist/ homophobe/ religious fanatic/ etc.
I give this country 10 years, and pedophilia will be on the front burner where trans is now.
They’re already trying to redefine it by calling it MAP, minor attracted person. Pedophile sounds to bad. Scumbags

El Correcto

god is dead
They’re already trying to redefine it by calling it MAP, minor attracted person. Pedophile sounds to bad. Scumbags
Im glad you guys do not agree with the Bible when it comes to age to marry/availability for sex. 13 is far too young to be considered a man and puberty for a young girl doesn’t make her mature enough for marriage.

Just more out dated Jewish nonsense from ignorant people.

Thebrownblob

Im glad you guys do not agree with the Bible when it comes to age to marry/availability for sex. 13 is far too young to be considered a man and puberty for a young girl doesn’t make her mature enough for marriage.

Just more out dated Jewish nonsense from ignorant people.
What in gods name are you talking about? One day you’re making sense and the next you’re spouting gibberish. Referring to pedophiles as what they are, perverts is perfectly acceptable. Doesn’t matter if they’re male, female, Christian, Muslim, catholic whatever. Stealing peoples innocence is not acceptable. Try to keep your unhealthy personal experiences and any undo abuse you had to endure out of this.

El Correcto

god is dead
What in gods name are you talking about? One day you’re making sense and the next you’re spouting gibberish. Referring to pedophiles as what they are, perverts is perfectly acceptable. Doesn’t matter if they’re male, female, Christian, Muslim, catholic whatever. Stealing peoples innocence is not acceptable. Try to keep your unhealthy personal experiences and any undo abuse you had to endure out of this.
No I’m just pointing out god’s opinion on pedophilia. I don’t listen to that nonsense and it’s not where my moral come from.

BrownFlush

The hateful delusional homo switch has been turned to on. Normal discussion is over.

Thebrownblob

Would you guys like to dive into age of consent laws in religious states? I didn’t think so, yeah it gets kind of awkward huh.
Not really awkward at all except for the fact it appears I’m speaking with someone who has no problem with pedophilia. That’s pretty awkward makes me wonder about you