LGBTQ

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Don’t you have some married man to abuse and make fun of? Great life you’re living there you know how to pick the winners. But that’s what people like you do you suck the soul out of everyone you coming contact with. Try being a decent human being it’s really not that hard.
A life of perpetual sin will twist you into a hateful, envious person.

El Correcto

god is dead
Don’t you have some married man to abuse and make fun of? Great life you’re living there you know how to pick the winners. But that’s what people like you do you suck the soul out of everyone you coming contact with. Try being a decent human being it’s really not that hard.
I don’t get why you won’t address my talking point and resort to personal attacks.
Pedophilia is condoned on Christianity, very sick stuff.

El Correcto

god is dead
Wasn’t it Jesus that said something about ignoring the beam in your eye to criticize your brother? You people are just hypocrite because you won’t join me in condemning god as a pedophile a minor attracted person.

Thebrownblob

I don’t get why you won’t address my talking point and resort to personal attacks.
Pedophilia is condoned on Christianity, very sick stuff.
I won’t address a talking point for anyone especially not a disingenuous person with an ax to grind on a subject that had nothing to do with it. Like I said this is what you live for it consumes you it takes up every bit of real estate in your brain. And yet you don’t believe itAnd yet you don’t believe it🤷‍♂️

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Show me god condemning pedophilia and setting reasonable age of consent laws and I’ll shut up.
Pedophilia is not specifically mentioned in the Bible that I know of.
Rape is condemned by examples given. If you do not include age, is there a difference?
Homosexuality, rape, pedophilia all fit the definition of fornication which includes "all unlawful sexual intercourse."

El Correcto

god is dead

Thebrownblob

Wasn’t it Jesus that said something about ignoring the beam in your eye to criticize your brother? You people are just hypocrite because you won’t join me in condemning god as a pedophile a minor attracted person.
I don’t know he’s not your Lord and Savior so why are you worried about it? Do you give this much time to things you don’t believe in all the time what about the tooth fairy and Santa Claus? It has stunted your growth as a human being it’s sort of unhealthy hatred, for what you believe to be phony and fake. Notice I have never once fun of your homosexuality. I don’t feel it makes you any better or worse than me. You’re hatred and your mistreatment of people does.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I won’t address a talking point for anyone especially not a disingenuous person with an ax to grind on a subject that had nothing to do with it. Like I said this is what you live for it consumes you it takes up every bit of real estate in your brain. And yet you don’t believe itAnd yet you don’t believe it🤷‍♂️
Is it any wonder that the suicide rates are higher in the LGBTQ community? Un happy people.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yep.
I took care of the speck in my eye. I see your sin clearly.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t know he’s not your Lord and Savior so why are you worried about it? Do you give this much time to things you don’t believe in all the time what about the tooth fairy and Santa Claus? It has stunted your growth as a human being it’s sort of unhealthy hatred, for what you believe to be phony and fake. Notice I have never once fun of your homosexuality. I don’t feel it makes you any better or worse than me. You’re hatred and your mistreatment of people does.
I’m not I was just condemning pedophilia and sexualizing children. I didn’t expect such fierce blow back from a man that thinks they should all be killed.

Thebrownblob

I’m not I was just condemning pedophilia and sexualizing children. I didn’t expect such fierce blow back from a man that thinks they should all be killed.
I’m sure you want to kill the one that did it to you now so much hatred fills you you want people to feel the same pain instead of helping them.

Thebrownblob

Okay how about you trigger me with another essay about how evil I am for condemning Christian pedophilia and sexualizing minors. Those were silly.
Please continue to make yourself look silly. Your constant Jew bashing Christian bashing and then you come on here holier than thou you don’t even believe in holy lol spin your yarn elsewhere.

PS I’m still gonna pray for you buddy

El Correcto

god is dead
Please continue to make yourself look silly. Your constant Jew bashing Christian bashing and then you come on here holier than now you don’t even believe in holy lol spin your yarn elsewhere.
You still haven’t condemned Christian child marriages and sexualizing minors. I’m waiting fren. We need to deal with all these MAP folks, they are sick in the head.

Thebrownblob

You still haven’t condemned Christian child marriages and sexualizing minors. I’m waiting fren. We need to deal with all these MAP folks, they are sick in the head.
Yep the story of the Bible didn’t sugarcoat anything about sick people living outside of God will. What is your point? I don’t need to condemn them those people are already dead that will be for God.

Oh shoot I probably just triggered you again with God and condemnation dang it sorry about that still praying for you though.