LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re sick twisted human being that much is clear at this point I never mentioned God.
Human decency is what I’m talking about when it comes to sex you apparently have none.
I’m sorry you were abused as a child and have confusion
Don’t worry I’m sure the mods will come ban you from participating in the thread in minute now for your hateful views of me. Sick twisted human being for pointing out your Bible condones pedophilia.

Thebrownblob

Don’t worry I’m sure the mods will come ban you from participating in the thread in minute now for your hateful views of me. Sick twisted human being for pointing out your Bible condones pedophilia.
Didn’t mention the Bible, that’s a delusion you have. It consumes you like a perpetual fire and burns you like an arsonist you need to seek help. Before you hurt someone like you’ve been hurt if you already have not.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t have anything to prove you I’ve been polite and kind to you almost all the time but I will draw the line at your condoning assaulting sexually children as OK you said a lot of disgusting awful things but that takes the cake.
I was just joining in on condemning pedophiles.
We should also condemn god and the Bible.

Thebrownblob

I thought we were condemning minors being sexually matured.
I guess you people got different opinions on this, can’t say that I agree with you or god.
No that’s not really what you said you made snarky comments but had no place, stop being so triggered by something you don’t believe is real it’s rather pathetic it should not even affect you. But obviously it does because deep down you know the truth is more than what you’re living right now of Vapid empty Hateful life self-serving yourself and your pleasures

El Correcto

god is dead
No that’s not really what you said you made snarky comments but had no place, stop being so triggered by something you don’t believe is real it’s rather pathetic it should not even affect you. But obviously it does because deep down you know the truth is more than what you’re living right now of Vapid empty Hateful life self-serving yourself and your pleasures
I’m not triggered I’m just trying to understand.
Why did god consider minors sexually matured?
Very sick stuff.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I’m not a talking snake that is just more nonsense from the Bible, just like 13 years old being considered sexually mature.
Very sick delusional stuff.
There very idea of putting homosexuals, trans, and pedos in the very same sick delusional stuff category!
OMG! Hurry! I must discredit god, the Bible, red state laws. Attack! Attack! I need to throw the scent off this reality!

Thebrownblob

God sounds like one of those sick in the head “MAPS” and should take a what did you call it “NAP”.
Don’t you have some married man to abuse and make fun of? Great life you’re living there you know how to pick the winners. But that’s what people like you do you suck the soul out of everyone you coming contact with. Try being a decent human being it’s really not that hard.