LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
You people don’t seem to want to condemn pedophiles and sexualizing children anymore??
What happened, I’m still on board with this, we need to stop these religious idiots and vile homosexuals from sexualizing the kids.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’m sure the Nazi defending Christian right wing mods will be around shortly to ban you for personal insults.

Oh wait no they won’t.
Very sick stuff you people defend, sexualizing teenagers and coercing them into your religious unions with your MAP god.
Again, seek help, before they red flag 🚩 you.
You definitely shouldn’t have firearms.

Thebrownblob

You people don’t seem to want to condemn pedophiles and sexualizing children anymore??
What happened, I’m still on board with this, we need to stop these religious idiots and vile homosexuals from sexualizing the kids.
Wait homosexuals are sexualizing kids? Do you have some knowledge of this because this was never mentioned here at least not by me. Thank you for your admission.

Thebrownblob

Why because I don’t believe in sexualizing kids or that the Bible is right about that??
Red flag me for not sharing your religion?

Reeeee this is literally fascism.
Sure says the Jew hater Christian hater white man hater, anyone not like you hater. I’m sure you have a firm grip on what fascism is you don’t even have a firm grip on what reality is.

El Correcto

god is dead
Wait homosexuals are sexualizing kids? Do you have some knowledge of this because this was never mentioned here at least not by me. Thank you for your admission.
Absolutely! Haven’t you seen the kid in the gay strip club? Very sick stuff, just like your god imo.
They must be Christian’s who think that minor is a man.

UnionStrong

We should red flag @floridays he is the one who thinks it’s okay to go around calling gay men faghetti and then shooting them dead if they hit him.

That is not how self defense works.
Not everyone thinks like that. But you torch anyone who professes to be a Christian. What are you afraid off? Because that kind of aggression is usually triggered out of fear.

vantexan

Would you guys like to dive into age of consent laws in religious states? I didn’t think so, yeah it gets kind of awkward huh.
We've had this discussion before. What's acceptable now was very different a couple of generations ago. Young teenagers in most States could marry with permission of a parent, a judge, or both depending on the State. And this is still common in much of the world. A 19 year old man having sex with a 15 year old woman he's married to isn't considered paedophilia.

UnionStrong

We've had this discussion before. What's acceptable now was very different a couple of generations ago. Young teenagers in most States could marry with permission of a parent, a judge, or both depending on the State. And this is still common in much of the world. A 19 year old man having sex with a 15 year old woman he's married to isn't considered paedophilia.
Much shorter life spans then, and much larger families. But what’s history mean to someone so anti Christian?

El Correcto

god is dead
Thank you @vantexan we can be reasonable now.
Now explain to them how you feel about female periods and what marriage age should be.