LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
Come lecture me more about immorality while you support legalized pedophilia and think ancient times should be our moral goal post.

Lmao nut jobs.

El Correcto

god is dead
Call me an anti-Semite when your fath says your grandpa is being tortured for all eternity after being murdered by Nazis.

You people have no self awareness at all.

Thebrownblob

Come lecture me more about immorality while you support legalized pedophilia and think ancient times should be our moral goal post.

Lmao nut jobs.
OK what would you like me to lecture you about now? Maybe the fact that my best friend growing up was gay and his father was the pastor of our church and treated him like crap?

Thebrownblob

OK what would you like me to lecture you about now? Maybe the fact that my best friend growing up was gay and his father was the pastor of our church and treated him like crap?
And guess what I don’t blame God LOL it’s amazing. It’s not God‘s fault that someone who said they were a godly man did the wrong thing.

Thebrownblob

You should be ashamed of lying. Because you’re a liar and a pedophile defender.
1657340334994.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Okay peckerwood, you got an opinion on Christian pedophiles pushing girls into marriage and condoning statutory rape?
I'm against it.
So is basically everyone else in modern societies including Christians.

Buddy, I went round and round with vantexan a year or so ago about his creepy opinions on this issue. His opinion is not normal, and you're not going to change it.

Move on.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s easy to condemn grooming children.
You people struggle with it for some reason.
You just come here to talk bad about gays, god forbid you have to look on the mirror and at the laws on the books in this country.