LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.
Says the king of hateful. Lol
Stupid is what stupid does.

El Correcto

god is dead
You're fine. It's either a mud pit and everybody is slinging, or it isn't.

He doesn't get to call you a delusional idiot, (direct quote) and then complain that you called him stupid.
Yeah Christianity is a stupid ideology.
He called me a cretin, I just called Christianity stupid. I can attack an ideology that isn’t a person or a user. You’re a very partisan disingenuous individual who can’t enforce the tos or monitor debates fairly.

El Correcto

god is dead
LOL says the Man who has no relationships with people that are meaningful and lives with his mother in the basement. What a sad little existence you have
I have a relationship with the most meaningful person in the world. My mother, the woman who brought me into this world, the person who would love me no matter what, the person who was loyal no matter what, if she doesn’t want to work another day in her life I’m here for that.
She always has a place in my life, sorry you can’t see he importance of a mother’s love, it’s truly the closest thing to altruism in this brutal world.

You on the other hand believe in nonsense rabbi led zombie armies and magic. Have fun with that.

Thebrownblob

I have a relationship with the most meaningful person in the world. My mother, the woman who brought me into this world, the person who would love me no matter what, the person who was loyal no matter what, if she doesn’t want to work another day in her life I’m here for that.
She always has a place in my life, sorry you can’t see he importance of a mother’s love, it’s truly the closest thing to altruism in this brutal world.

You on the other hand believe in nonsense rabbi led zombie armies and magic. Have fun with that.
Yep I love my mom dearly best person ever glad you have a good one

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Anti-Judaism is not a racial remark it is an anti-religious one. If you insult Muslims is that racial? No it isn’t.
Could it be, and by golly, it’s just a guess here, that when it comes to Judaism and Christianity, you hate them so much, that when you comment on the subject, your hatred becomes visceral, and you spout filth from every where but your intellect. In other words, you lose it. This, the of course is giving you benefit of the doubt.
Many on here are having a hard time believing you are that hateful and miserable.
Not me.

Thebrownblob

Could it be, and by golly, it’s just a guess here, that when it comes to Judaism and Christianity, you hate them so much, that when you comment on the subject, your hatred becomes visceral, and you spout filth from every where but your intellect. In other words, you lose it. This, the of course is giving you benefit of the doubt.
Many on here are having a hard time believing you are that hateful and miserable.
Not me.
Truly a miserable unhappy human being I do pity him

El Correcto

god is dead
You definitely are classy
You’re the one who comes in here crying wah wah racism every time you see me around. You just can’t get over the fact you’re jew worshipper. If someone was walking around worshipping a Muslim like Muhammad and I called them a Muslim worshipper would that be racist??
No it is only consider racist because you’re either disingenuously calling it that to appeal for censorship like a leftist or because you’re stupid.

I even explained it in another thread about where secular anti-semite beliefs and secular anti-Judaism beliefs differ.
Of course a gay man would be anti-Judaism, anti-religious. All of your religion call for oppression or in the Jew’s case straight up murder of homosexuals. I’m not anti-jew, Judaism is anti-gay up to the point of murdering them.

El Correcto

god is dead
Of course I’m gonna be critical of anti-gay cultist who go around preaching about rabbi lead armies of zombies in the end times. What a stupid thing to even entertain as a sincere belief and yet you people expect society to sit there and smile and play along with your delusions.

Rabbi worshippers are worse than trannies in this regard, I got to hold back laughter anytime discussion of this comes up in real life or risk losing my job over offending some rabbi worshipping idiot.

El Correcto

god is dead
And what is the non sense with this have a blessed day :censored2:.
Is it too hard to just say have a good one for you people, do you have to sit there and act like a rabbi is going to be looking out for me today just because you blessed my day? Like get over yourself and keep it in your bedroom.

Thebrownblob

You’re the one who comes in here crying wah wah racism every time you see me around. You just can’t get over the fact you’re jew worshipper. If someone was walking around worshipping a Muslim like Muhammad and I called them a Muslim worshipper would that be racist??
No it is only consider racist because you’re either disingenuously calling it that to appeal for censorship like a leftist or because you’re stupid.

I even explained it in another thread about where secular anti-semite beliefs and secular anti-Judaism beliefs differ.
Of course a gay man would be anti-Judaism, anti-religious. All of your religion call for oppression or in the Jew’s case straight up murder of homosexuals. I’m not anti-jew, Judaism is anti-gay up to the point of murdering them.
I’m not crying I’m just pointing out that you’re a bigot and a racist you need to embrace who you are

Thebrownblob

Is it too hard to just say have a good one for you people, do you have to sit there and act like a rabbi is going to be looking out for me today just because you blessed my day? Like get over yourself and keep it in your bedroom.
Now you’re talking nonsense I didn’t say have a blessed day

floridays

I've noticed it is for the most part a negro thing, prosperity 'gospel'.

Fukem,
keep your dick confined or be a statistic of the next pandemic.

Thebrownblob

Yeah Christianity is a stupid ideology.
He called me a cretin, I just called Christianity stupid. I can attack an ideology that isn’t a person or a user. You’re a very partisan disingenuous individual who can’t enforce the tos or monitor debates fairly.
The most defining thing you’ve ever said on here is that you knowingly sleep with married men. Somehow you don’t think that’s a problem I don’t know what you want me to tell you but you’re the only human being in the world that I know of that would say it’s OK to sleep with someone who’s married and ruin a marriage. But that’s what defines you. Your ability to destroy and your lust for hate. Mostly because you have nothing and no one

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m not crying I’m just pointing out that you’re a bigot and a racist you need to embrace who you are
No I’m not. I have no hatred for the Jewish race, I have hatred for the Jewish religion, Judaism.

I do not view racial Jews as inherently evil, most the them tend to be liberal as far as I know. They are respectful of gays and mean us no harm. Their religion Judaism prescribes the death penalty for all gays, look up me trying to say all Jews should be killed for being Jews, even the religious ones, you won’t find it son because I don’t believe that.

Thebrownblob

No I’m not. I have no hatred for the Jewish race, I have hatred for the Jewish religion, Judaism.

I do not view racial Jews as inherently evil, most the them tend to be liberal as far as I know. They are respectful of gays and mean us no harm. Their religion Judaism prescribes the death penalty for all gays, look up me trying to say all Jews should be killed for being Jews, even the religious ones, you won’t find it son because I don’t believe that.
You sir are a racist and a bigot go back and read your statements you’re so full of hate it comes out of you you don’t even know what you say.

Thebrownblob

Bigot

a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.