LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
You sir are a racist and a bigot go back and read your statements you’re so full of hate it comes out of you you don’t even know what you say.
No you’re just a Jew worshipping cry baby.
“Was Jesus Jewish and, if he was, how would that have influenced his experiences as a young man growing up in Galilee?

Was Jesus a Jew? Of course, Jesus was a Jew. He was born of a Jewish mother, in Galilee, a Jewish part of the world. All of his friends, associates, colleagues, disciples, all of them were Jews. He regularly worshipped in Jewish communal worship, what we call synagogues. He preached from Jewish text, from the Bible. He celebrated the Jewish festivals. He went on pilgrimage to the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem where he was under the authority of priests.... He lived, was born, lived, died, taught as a Jew. This is obvious to any casual reader of the gospel text. What's striking is not so much that he was a Jew but that the gospels make no pretense that he wasn't. The gospels have no sense yet that Jesus was anything other than a Jew. The gospels don't even have a sense that he came to found a new religion, an idea completely foreign to all the gospel text, and completely foreign to Paul. That is an idea which comes about only later. So, to say that he was a Jew is saying a truism, is simply stating an idea that is so obvious on the face of it, one wonders it even needs to be said. But, of course, it does need to be said because we all know what happens later in the story, where it turns out that Christianity becomes something other than Judaism and as a result, Jesus in retrospect is seen not as a Jew, but as something else, as a founder of Christianity. But, of course, he was a Jew.”

That is just an acknowledgement of your reality, you’re a reality rejecting idiot. I’m such an anti-Semite I’ve posted Sam Harris(jew) debating Ben Shapiro(jew) and listen to Jews on a regular basis, enjoy the content they create, view them as smart individuals, etc. i regularly promote the work of Mark Le Vin a jew.

You’re just living in a fantasy land, I’m living in reality.

El Correcto

god is dead
Bigot

a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.
Yes and I’m not doing that based on their racial group, I’m doing it based on their religious one.
Practitioners of Judaism are called Jews, get over it.

Thebrownblob

I am anti-Judaism.
Pay attention I’m trying to teach you something in front of everyone you are a bigot and a racist you make statements about people simply because they’re part of the group if I can help you in any other way with your education let me know because you’re clearly very uneducated

El Correcto

god is dead
FCE0A0B9-E3DF-46D6-BD1B-4B84CA6CE1D8.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
Pay attention I’m trying to teach you something in front of everyone you are a bigot and a racist you make statements about people simply because they’re part of the group if I can help you in any other way with your education let me know because you’re clearly very uneducated
There can be black Jews, Mexican Jews, white Jews, jew Jews.

You’re just an idiot who can’t comprehend this, just like when these Christian’s go off about Muslims I don’t see you crying racism, because it isn’t racist. It is critical of a religion. You’re just desperate to be a victim and rationalize yourself in the right here and you’re not.

floridays

You’re the one who comes in here crying wah wah racism every time you see me around. You just can’t get over the fact you’re jew worshipper. If someone was walking around worshipping a Muslim like Muhammad and I called them a Muslim worshipper would that be racist??
No it is only consider racist because you’re either disingenuously calling it that to appeal for censorship like a leftist or because you’re stupid.

I even explained it in another thread about where secular anti-semite beliefs and secular anti-Judaism beliefs differ.
Of course a gay man would be anti-Judaism, anti-religious. All of your religion call for oppression or in the Jew’s case straight up murder of homosexuals. I’m not anti-jew, Judaism is anti-gay up to the point of murdering them.
You are intellectually dishonest. Jews as a religious group are the most accepting of Sodomites, t Take your homo bull:censored2: :bsbullf: and attack the target you fear.

El Correcto

god is dead
You are intellectually dishonest. Jews as a religious group are the most accepting of Sodomites, t Take your homo bull:censored2: :bsbullf: and attack the target you fear.
No they are not
Orthodox Jews, however, stand out as a small subgroup (roughly one-in-ten Jewish adults) whose political profile is virtually the reverse of Jews as a whole: 60% of Orthodox Jews describe their political views as conservative, 75% identify as Republicans or lean toward the GOP, and 81% approved of Trump’s job performance at the time of the survey.

Religious Jews(Judaism Jews) go right wing on average, secular Jews(racial/cultural jews) go more to the left on average.

You don’t know what you’re talking about, I’m so shocked.

El Correcto

god is dead
He’s trying to cover his racist tendencies I know that and you know that but he is flailing right now
You’re just like the trans people who cry when it’s pointed out they are technically the sex they are born as.
You technically worship a religious Jew, a heretical rabbi and then you cry racism.

Very adorable stuff, like I said we should add a P for pusillanimous for the religious rabbi worshippers who show up to cry. LGBTP, we accept all mental cases, rabbi worshippers to.

Thebrownblob

You’re just like the trans people who cry when it’s pointed out they are technically the sex they are born as.
You technically worship a religious Jew, a heretical rabbi and then you cry racism.

Very adorable stuff, like I said we should add a P for pusillanimous for the religious rabbi worshippers who show up to cry. LGBTP, we accept all mental cases, rabbi worshippers to.
Listen you’ve been smacked down by every single person on here today maybe you should take a step back and realize you’re the problem you’re bitter hatefulness Is really making you look foolish

Thebrownblob

Wait now I’m like trans people lol OK don’t know what that means but don’t really care I don’t really take much stock in white racist and bigot say

El Correcto

god is dead
Listen you’ve been smacked down by every single person on here today maybe you should take a step back and realize you’re the problem you’re bitter hatefulness Is really making you look foolish.
You are the one who resorted to personal attacks first remember friend. Just like last time you come in here throwing your hissy fit and want to cry racism once you start getting mocked.

Thebrownblob

You are the one who resorted to personal attacks first remember friend. Just like last time you come in here throwing your hissy fit and want to cry racism once you start getting mocked.
The problem is you’re so self unaware I don’t know what to say to you. Trying to get your attention and teach you a lesson because clearly your mom I love you but she never taught you how to behave

Thebrownblob

People build their lives around hoes and I’m the bad guy?
Maybe they should take responsibility for that?
That is the reason you are who you are because you don’t have any morals just base instinct like an animal. You take something that should be pleasant and turn it into something destructive. I mean after all you just can’t control yourself right Mr. correcto?

floridays

No they are not
Orthodox Jews, however, stand out as a small subgroup (roughly one-in-ten Jewish adults) whose political profile is virtually the reverse of Jews as a whole: 60% of Orthodox Jews describe their political views as conservative, 75% identify as Republicans or lean toward the GOP, and 81% approved of Trump’s job performance at the time of the survey.

Religious Jews(Judaism Jews) go right wing on average, secular Jews(racial/cultural jews) go more to the left on average.

You don’t know what you’re talking about, I’m so shocked.
Actually, I do. You can't see the forest for the trees.

Ask a Muslim, Orthodox or not,( if that is even a designation).
You are a pusillanimous, you suck dick, the same reason you won't a a Muslim bakery to bake your sodomite wedding cake. You got white spooge on your lips, doubtful it's Alfredo sauce, that said it may be.