LGBTQ

trickpony1

Good then butt out, I’m not done with these delusional idiots. I plan to come here and spit on them in my free time while watching my shows or playing my games.
Are there any gay bars/clubs where you could enjoy your freedom with "like minded" people?
It seems like such a waste of time/energy sharing your Zen with people like us.

Just a suggestion......

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yes it is when done by delusional religious people.
You pity other for the wrong reasons, you have a warped view on reality and your pity is insulting not some useful emotions. For someone that pity’s gays, usually wants them left alone, you sure do support some evil ass people when it comes to gay rights like Russia.

I'm sorry you feel insulted by other people pitying you. Gay rights are a fantasy. Everyone deserves equal protection under the law, not special protection. It's not that I support Russia, I just haven't joined the Ukraine circle jerk (BTW, they don't like gays either). I'm so sorry you got taken in about the Ukraine nonsense by the same mefia that lie to you about everything else. Even more reason to pity you.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Should I sit here and wait for them to personally attack me first every time just for the mods to ignore it? Then use my personal attack in kind as an excuse for ignoring it?

We can have civil conversation but you people don’t want that. You want me treated like garbage and looking for an excuse to come off as unbiased and fairly enforcing the TOS when you clearly are not.

I can't speak for anyone else, but you literally always start the personal attacks in our interactions. I never report them. I think you're a hoot, and you get so worked up over literally nothing.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You look for any excuse to not enforce the TOS when it is rabbi worshippers crossing the line.
When it is me I get banned. That is your hypocrisy.

Personally i don’t need moderation. I don’t need a report button. I press it merely to show you people what a bunch of hypocrites you are when it comes to enforcing those rules.

Good then butt out, I’m not done with these delusional idiots. I plan to come here and spit on them in my free time while watching my shows or playing my games.

Admits to coming on here to spit on people he thinks are delusional idiots. Calls everyone else a hypocrite.

michael-che-adorable.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I never claimed to be following the TOS, I never claimed to not be spitting on you for your homophobic religion.

You come in looking for a fight, then pretend you get treated unfairly. I've never seen anyone get as nasty towards you as you do to others, not that it bothers me. Perhaps if you leveled up your shade throwing above that of a middle-schooler, you might not catch the attention of the mods.

I don't want the mods shutting you down, I think watching you have a melt down every Sunday night is fun.

El Correcto

god is dead
You come in looking for a fight, then pretend you get treated unfairly. I've never seen anyone get as nasty towards you as you do to others, not that it bothers me. Perhaps if you leveled up your shade throwing above that of a middle-schooler, you might not catch the attention of the mods.

I don't want the mods shutting you down, I think watching you have a melt down every Sunday night is fun.
You don’t see it because you’re agreeing with them and don’t find it hateful.
Or
You’re blind.

El Correcto

god is dead
Why are you spitting on us?
I’ve never espouse my religious views to you

I’ve never said anything derogatory about your sexual preference.
You’re delusional.
Sexual preference suggests it is a choice, to be a homosexual. It isn’t a choice, the only choice is if you will live openly as one.

You don’t realize you are being hateful?
You don’t realize that Judaism is hateful toward gays or that Christianity leads to them being second class?
You are this dumb?

Thebrownblob

You’re delusional.
Sexual preference suggests it is a choice, to be a homosexual. It isn’t a choice, the only choice is if you will live openly as one.

You don’t realize you are being hateful?
You don’t realize that Judaism is hateful toward gays or that Christianity leads to them being second class?
You are this dumb?
Yes I am 😂

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You don’t see it because you’re agreeing with them and don’t find it hateful.
Or
You’re blind.

No one sees it because people disagreeing with you is not a personal attack. You might feel like it is, but no one shares your subjective experience, and most other people can handle being disagreed with.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Too much hating talk for one weekend. It’s break time for the rest of the day.

Nobody hates anybody here. I hope everybody here has a peaceful, purposeful, and happy life. Everyone.

We can disagree, but there’s really no call to hate each other. We’re all people.

Thebrownblob

You don’t realize your world view is in fact hateful and you’re biased against me. I make no bones about hating your religion. You pretend you don’t hate my sexuality.
I do? Interesting. I feel like I can have different opinions with you and respect you as a person. And sexual preference is just a term my preferences women. Which would make me straight. Your preference is men which would make you gay. It’s your contention you were born that way I’m not arguing with you because I have no idea. I’ll trust that you know you better than me.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Really glad most folks don't look at two people disagreeing on an issue as an attack like @ElCorrecto does.
There just wouldn't be any discussion.