LGBTQ

vantexan

But the lady that runs libs of tik tok found a gay teen having a break down! That’s the real problem with society, all this acceptance and patience towards homos.
She found a lot of teachers posting on tik tok about how they were teaching kids to consider different gender identities. That's what got her a lot of attention.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
We’re just not. Board rules.
I think what Dumpreloader is referring to here is the fact that he had a post deleted where he linked to an article on the shooting.

It was deleted because he said that he knew the people on this board would be celebrating that it happened.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think what Dumpreloader is referring to here is the fact that he had a post deleted where he linked to an article on the shooting.

It was deleted because he said that he knew the people on this board would be celebrating that it happened.
Was he wrong? I don’t see a problem with that at all.

vantexan

Slaughtering homosexuals for being homosexuals is the most Christian thing one can do. Jesus would be very proud of that gun man.
Practicing Christians wouldn't harm them. They would share their belief that what they're doing endangers their soul's salvation and if rejected the practicing Christian moves on. People can claim to be anything but in practice that kind of violence would violate their faith.