LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No, I wouldn't. I've known a number of gays at work that I treated with respect. One station had a gay guy transferring out and no one was wishing him well, no announcement from management. I went up and shook his hand and wished him good luck. I don't agree with your choices but life is too short to be hating people. I have an obligation as a Christian to be decent towards you. Anyone claiming to be a Christian who is harming others no matter who they are has a fundamental misunderstanding of God's word. The only exception to that I would make is physically stopping others from harming others, especially harming children and pets. I do unfortunately attack you for constantly attacking my beliefs. My apologies.
And for discussion, the parties have to be able to accept that disagreement is not attack.

vantexan

And for discussion, the parties have to be able to accept that disagreement is not attack.
That's it in a nutshell. It eats at them that we disagree with their lifestyle and will hate us no matter how nice we are to them. Just as soon as gay marriage was legalized they went after business owners who have religious issues with homosexuality. Using their new found power to attack others. They don't want us doing that to them but given the opportunity they will attack us every time.

Integrity

Binge Poster
That's it in a nutshell. It eats at them that we disagree with their lifestyle and will hate us no matter how nice we are to them. Just as soon as gay marriage was legalized they went after business owners who have religious issues with homosexuality. Using their new found power to attack others. They don't want us doing that to them but given the opportunity they will attack us every time.
Live and let live, works for me.

BrownFlush

Toleration is not enough.
Acceptance as normal is the push and when that’s pushed back, the flames start up.

vantexan

Not being perfect as God is perfect is a sin. We all miss the mark of God’s perfection. That includes everyone, besides Jesus himself of course.
We should have the ability to express our beliefs too. Saying I believe that robbery is wrong doesn't mean I hate robbers. It means I hate their actions. That applies to anything spoken of as sin in the Bible and it also means as an imperfect being I admit my sin and ask for forgiveness. But being an imperfect being doesn't preclude me from speaking out against sin. We should all strive for better. Those things listed as sin in the New Testament hurt us, they hurt others, they hurt society in general. I'm not going to let others participate openly in anything sinful without telling them they shouldn't do that. And I expect the same if I'm doing something wrong.

BrownFlush

Homosexuality is not in the Bible, I believe there is no direct teaching on the subject of homosexuality as it is understood today.
Funny. “as it is understood today” lol.. You mean as it is “accepted” today.
In my Bible Sodom and Gomorrah existed.
Jesus taught marriage was between a man and a woman and was so since the beginning.
Paul told the Corinthians that homosexuals would not inherit the kingdom of God.
You must have a different Bible than I do.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Funny. “as it is understood today” lol.. You mean as it is “accepted” today.
In my Bible Sodom and Gomorrah existed.
Jesus taught marriage was between a man and a woman and was so since the beginning.
Paul told the Corinthians that homosexuals would not inherit the kingdom of God.
You must have a different Bible than I do.
Perhaps we do. Definitely view it differently.

over9five

Staff member
So the guy who took down the shooter was at the gay club with his wife, their daughter and her boyfriend....
Nice job taking the shooter down, but can I just ask why they were at the gay club?