LGBTQ

Integrity

Binge Poster
That is peak fundamentalist Christianity under old and New Testament scripture. Homosexuality is a huge no no , up to killing someone to prevent it. Fundamentalists make no bones about this.
I will not be the one to throw a stone at anyone whether from the LGBTQ community or the Fundamentalist community.

vantexan

You absolutely would.
You would just have the state do it on your behalf by enforcing your morality on them.
No, I wouldn't. I've known a number of gays at work that I treated with respect. One station had a gay guy transferring out and no one was wishing him well, no announcement from management. I went up and shook his hand and wished him good luck. I don't agree with your choices but life is too short to be hating people. I have an obligation as a Christian to be decent towards you. Anyone claiming to be a Christian who is harming others no matter who they are has a fundamental misunderstanding of God's word. The only exception to that I would make is physically stopping others from harming others, especially harming children and pets. I do unfortunately attack you for constantly attacking my beliefs. My apologies.

vantexan

That is peak fundamentalist Christianity under old and New Testament scripture. Homosexuality is a huge no no , up to killing someone to prevent it. Fundamentalists make no bones about this.
We aren't under the Old Testament law. Under the New Testament we have an obligation to stand up to and resist sinning. But what consenting adults do behind closed doors is between them and God.

vantexan

Democrats are outraged that LGBTQ+ people are targeted for violence. Republicans are outraged that LGBTQ+ people exist.
How many times over the years has someone acted out violently and liberals immediately rush in to claim he's some kind of conservative nut? Then it turns out the guy was liberal. Not saying it's always that they turn out liberal but just about every time liberals will claim he was a conservative.