LGBTQ

Box Ox

I’m sorry, but if you have a penis you’re a man, end of discussion, period, full stop. Honor is another thing entirely.

I agree. But if someone with a penis truly believes they're a woman, and that "teh science" backs them up, should they not be just as comfortable with saying they've got a penis as you or I would be?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
  • Average man's penis has increased in length by 25 percent since 1991 to 6 inches
  • Researchers fear longer penises could be linked to male infertility in the West
I’ve noticed my penis grows at the rate of inflation. It actually shrunk when Trump was in. I can’t keep it tucked in my pants since Biden.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’ve noticed my penis grows at the rate of inflation. It actually shrunk when Trump was in. I can’t keep it tucked in my pants since Biden.
62D9F9DB-897D-44A7-9750-7611F748F4DD.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Zacchigna’s lawsuit claims that her desire to transition was never challenged by her various healthcare providers, who affirmed her beliefs instead of providing medical alternatives.

“The Defendants permitted Michelle to self-diagnose as transgender and prescribe her own treatment without providing a differential diagnosis or proposing alternative treatments,” her claim filed in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice reportedly states.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Zacchigna’s lawsuit claims that her desire to transition was never challenged by her various healthcare providers, who affirmed her beliefs instead of providing medical alternatives.

“The Defendants permitted Michelle to self-diagnose as transgender and prescribe her own treatment without providing a differential diagnosis or proposing alternative treatments,” her claim filed in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice reportedly states.
These people are sickening. First they fight for the right to chop themselves up, now they sue after they’re allowed to do it.