LGBTQ

Integrity

Binge Poster
Is that two gay bucks engaging in foreplay? Nahhhh... they're fighting over a some hot doe.
Interesting comment.
Even animals have more sense than LGBTQ's and obey nature (natural) law.
I disagree.

I do not believe animals have more sense than any humans.

In my opinion this statement is not consistent with the teachings, life, and example of Jesus Christ.

I believe God so loves the LGBTQ community.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Interesting comment.

I disagree.

I do not believe animals have more senes than any humans.

In my opinion this statement is not consistent with the teachings, life, and example of Jesus Christ.

I don't care what you find interesting.
I don't care what you believe.
I don't care what you disagree with.
I don't care what you agree with.
I don't care what your opinion is.

You have zero credibility with me.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don't care what you believe.
I don't care what you disagree with.
I don't care what you agree with.
I don't care what your opinion is.

You have zero credibility with me.
0A75DFF7-5240-47A2-87FA-D242317EAE3D.gif

vantexan

Interesting comment.

I disagree.

I do not believe animals have more sense than any humans.

My brother is extremely liberal. He once told me some animals are exclusively homosexual. I asked him if he knew what they're called which he did not know. I replied they're called extinct.

BrownFlush

Which is why it was specified within the Church that leadership have only one wife.
I don't think so. Polygamy was not practiced in first century Rome. Or practiced by the Greeks. In fact, monogamous marriages is what separated them from other civilizations.
John lost his head for screaming that it was "unlawful to have her". Herod "put away" his first wife(and only) and married his brothers wife. Which John cried out "she is not yours" God did not approve of his marriage.
One may be qualified to serve as an Elder, but has been involved in a divorce for another reason than the Lord taught and has remarried. He is in and adulterous relationship with wife number two which would disqualify him.

BrownFlush

My brother is extremely liberal. He once told me some animals are exclusively homosexual. I asked him if he knew what they're called which he did not know. I replied they're called extinct.
They are extinct.
There was only one homo animal. It was very rare.
It was a lesbian dinosaur.
It was called the Lickalotapus.

vantexan

I don't think so. Polygamy was not practiced in first century Rome. Or practiced by the Greeks. In fact, monogamous marriages is what separated them from other civilizations.
John lost his head for screaming that it was "unlawful to have her". Herod "put away" his first wife(and only) and married his brothers wife. Which John cried out "she is not yours" God did not approve of his marriage.
One may be qualified to serve as an Elder, but has been involved in a divorce for another reason than the Lord taught and has remarried. He is in and adulterous relationship with wife number two which would disqualify him.
But the Romans and Greeks conquered many different ethnicities and polygamy was very common in pre-Christian times. The Romans in particular were known, in spite of being monogamous, for promiscuity.