LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Hate speech - Wikipedia

I suspect these posts are not coming from a place of love.

I believe Jesus would express mercy, compassion, and love.

Not mockery.
Wikipedia: Leftist cry babies.

You suspect wrong. They come from a place of loving to make fun of unbalanced attention seekers.

I don't care what you believe.

I know (not believe)Jesus would tell them to Repent or perish (Luke 13:3)

The scriptures have pages of Jesus and God's people mocking and offending people. It's not all Unicorns and Rainbows. (no pun intended)

Integrity

Binge Poster
Wikipedia: Leftist cry babies.

You suspect wrong. They come from a place of loving to make fun of unbalanced attention seekers.

I don't care what you believe.

I know (not believe)Jesus would tell them to Repent or perish (Luke 13:3)

The scriptures have pages of Jesus and God's people mocking and offending people. It's not all Unicorns and Rainbows. (no pun intended)
Yikes.

oldngray

nowhere special

“As President Bush said on a previous occasion, this issue should be left to the states. I agree,” Biden said in 2004. “That’s why I voted for the Defense of Marriage Act, which defines marriage as ‘a union between one man and one woman’ and does not require any state to recognize a same-sex union sanctioned under the laws of another state. This has long been a state issue, and it should remain that way.”

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

“As President Bush said on a previous occasion, this issue should be left to the states. I agree,” Biden said in 2004. “That’s why I voted for the Defense of Marriage Act, which defines marriage as ‘a union between one man and one woman’ and does not require any state to recognize a same-sex union sanctioned under the laws of another state. This has long been a state issue, and it should remain that way.”
He’s full of turds.

BrownFlush

LOL... Unholy Hell!

Babagounj

Strength through joy

So he saw two men kissing when he was in HS.
Born in 1942 , so that would have been around the mid 50's.
Was openly kissing a thing back then ?

BrownFlush

Like many issues ,when you say that is a state issue, it scares the federal big government leftist to death.