LGBTQ

vantexan

Nope. I remember reading this story previously.

Well ok. I remember reading about a marathon runner who had uncontrollable diarrhea. She just let it run down her legs because she was determined to win. When you think about all the effort that goes into training I think that letting some embarrassment keep them from finishing would be the wrong choice. Not quite the same as grocery shopping or attending a party.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well ok. I remember reading about a marathon runner who had uncontrollable diarrhea. She just let it run down her legs because she was determined to win. When you think about all the effort that goes into training I think that letting some embarrassment keep them from finishing would be the wrong choice. Not quite the same as grocery shopping or attending a party.
So you condone that sort of thing? I can see someone :censored2:ting their pants, it’s not like you can predict it, but a woman can certainly take care of her period preemptively.
You’ve changed….

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

I wonder how many heads will roll at that Hyatt over this?
Wait til corporate sees that drop in revenue. Maybe these fools will finally realize it’s not worth being Woke. You can’t say they weren’t warned.

vantexan

So you condone that sort of thing? I can see someone :censored2:ting their pants, it’s not like you can predict it, but a woman can certainly take care of her period preemptively.
You’ve changed….
I haven't given much thought to the period issue. It's just not something that comes up on a regular basis with me.

vantexan

Christians have worked for thousands of years to fundamentally restructure human society to affirm their deluded self perceptions. They have censored, silenced, murdered, indoctrinated and manipulated. They have harmed children. Now the pushback is finally here and they cry victim.
Is the pushback exposing children to sexuality?