LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
Just as children are not allowed into raunchy strip clubs, they shouldn’t be allowed into raunchy drag shows.
Don’t believe I said they should. But when Disney produces multiple cartoons depicting men being attracted to princesses it’s fine to y’all, if there is a lesbian or homo attraction it is too woke and inappropriate.

Show a little consistency.

vantexan

Don’t think I said that. You just grappling with your hypocrisy.
What hypocrisy? Already been pointed out that children shouldn't be exposed to sexuality. Your answer? They already are instead of agreeing let's protect children. Even if you advocate for gay rights 24/7 you should want children to be protected from being exposed to any kind of sexuality. If not then why?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What hypocrisy? Already been pointed out that children shouldn't be exposed to sexuality. Your answer? They already are instead of agreeing let's protect children. Even if you advocate for gay rights 24/7 you should want children to be protected from being exposed to any kind of sexuality. If not then why?
Because they want to convert the children.

vantexan

Don’t believe I said they should. But when Disney produces multiple cartoons depicting men being attracted to princesses it’s fine to y’all, if there is a lesbian or homo attraction it is too woke and inappropriate.

They show attraction, not sexuality. And you're right it's heterosexual. You know why? Almost 8 billion people on Earth and not one conceived by homosexual sex.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t see you rallying against a prince kissing a princess. It’s only once it’s prince/prince princess/princess that you people take issue. Even the most orthodox people will show their kids Adam and Eve, examples of heterosexuality.
It’s also important to teach your kids sexual boundaries early, if someone tries to look at them naked or touch them somewhere that’s illegal they should know to tell you. You should also be teaching them not to do that to others.

Kids are gonna be taught sexuality from a young age, it’s part of being human. You just want to, in vain, try to remove being gay from being human.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
@Integrity

Do you agree with the scripture that a marriage approved by God is to between a male and female?

ED83616E-D84C-4BBE-9408-48FE20930B24.gif

vantexan

I don’t see you rallying against a prince kissing a princess. It’s only once it’s prince/prince princess/princess that you people take issue. Even the most orthodox people will show their kids Adam and Eve, examples of heterosexuality.
It’s also important to teach your kids sexual boundaries early, if someone tries to look at them naked or touch them somewhere that’s illegal they should know to tell you. You should also be teaching them not to do that to others.

Kids are gonna be taught sexuality from a young age, it’s part of being human. You just want to, in vain, try to remove being gay from being human.
Kids watching grown adults acting lewdly no matter if it's heterosexual or bisexual or homosexual should be strictly forbidden. I've seen some examples of drag shows for kids. It isn't innocent fun.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

BECAUSE THAT USED TO BE Fuggin NORMAL