LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
To give you a more balanced view of the scripture that was quoted, here is a hub that has the many translations of it.

I think this scripture probably generates more questions about mankind’s attempts at recording what they understand as the character of God, than it does in providing any answers to such.

Psalm 2:4 - The Triumphant Messiah
Why would I care how you twist the scripture? For that matter, why do you?
For someone that has a personal/direct/literal indwelling of the Holy Spirit, that direct line to God would negate any and all that's been written( as has been proven by your comments that are the polar opposite of what is written) in scripture. You are the Word of God personified.

Last edited:

qdg2

We are on the right thread...
So much strokin' going on.
Remember...
Stroke me harder, Daddy...lol
that "tone" we spoke of.....

Remember, other folks read this stuff....

Say, how would your preacher view your "tone" here. Would he want to read this transcript to his "faithful flock"? Serious question.

This is your teaching from the "Good Book"? Since I don't have a clue what's in there...

And you mentioned that the good book explains who is a Christian and all. Assuming you consider yourself one. And when folks like you send this type of hate.......that's Christian?

As you've painted yourself into this other corner....

Say, this type of talk can be heard around and in your church? Serious question. Around the dinner table as you have your preacher over? Very serious question.

I remember our preacher coming to visit my Dad when he was dying.....never heard anything like what you've been saying....

Which makes one wonder.....what is going on in your church? We know some of black churches certainly spew left wing hate and propaganda....in clear daylight....for all to see...Jesse Jackson and all...Al Sharpton....Nation of Islam....gosh doesn't seem to be any less hate in right or left wing religion....all in the name of....God?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1679150552345.png