LGBTQ

qdg2

This is the flow of discussion.

Not interested in a circular discussion.

Not following you.

Please explain your points.

Plain and simple works best for me,

Thanks.
As an observation.....

You are talking to a religious person.....and a liberal(seems)......

In my view and experience......these are the strangest and most dangerous creatures on earth.

They are willing to do ANYTHING to keep and pursue their beliefs and keep their liberal liberal agenda. At the expense and peril of anyone, thing or themselves.

BTW, there is one in my immediate family. Well, several actually.

That said, @Integrity means well(IMO) and has Integrity.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
This may be of interest to some.
This may not......(if you don't like it, blame the translation and or the translators.) Then report that the Holy Spirit personally spoke to you and that God has changed His mind.
Just a note, the passage in 2 Peter is talking about false teachers teaching what is false. They will meet the same end as Sodom and Gomorrah.

"He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction, reducing them to ashes as an example of what is coming to the ungodly;" --2 Peter 2:6
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. --1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Last edited:

qdg2

This may not......

"He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction, reducing them to ashes as an example of what is coming to the ungodly;" --2 Peter 2:6
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. --1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Ok.

What exactly is "the kingdom of God"?

And can you show us(really) and that "God" "created" it?

Inherit what exactly?.......you mean the Universe?

And please....just something simple like a selfie, some sort of tangible proof.

More than half the planet(4 billion give or take) would appreciate it.

And please.....let's not talk about seeing gravity or such.

"Do not be deceived......" Indeed.

BrownFlush

What exactly is "the kingdom of God"?
Heaven
And can you show us(really) and that "God" "created" it?
Genesis 1
Inherit what exactly?.......you mean the Universe?
I don't mean anything. The Word of God does .Infidels do not have the ability to think spiritual. They only think physical/carnal. You're no exception.
And please....just something simple like a selfie, some sort of tangible proof.
Look out your window. Laws of nature and the laws of the physical universe would be a good start.
"Do not be deceived......" Indeed.
Yep
"Claiming to be wise, they became fools," -- Romans 1:22

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
5bad71.png

Integrity

Binge Poster
As an observation.....

You are talking to a religious person.....and a liberal(seems)......

In my view and experience......these are the strangest and most dangerous creatures on earth.

They are willing to do ANYTHING to keep and pursue their beliefs and keep their liberal liberal agenda. At the expense and peril of anyone, thing or themselves.

BTW, there is one in my immediate family. Well, several actually.
I understand.
That said, @Integrity means well(IMO) and has Integrity.
Thank you for kind words.

Integrity

Binge Poster
To be quite honest @Integrity (used to) kind of annoy me.
I understand, I can be very annoying to myself at times.
It wasn't until later, that he reveled himself and the positive changes he made in his life.

Yeah.... he can still be a little over the top. But, he found the guts to affect change. I can respect that.
Thank you very much.

Your recognition of this means a lot.

I have much respect for you.

Integrity

Binge Poster
This may not......(if you don't like it, blame the translation and or the translators.) Then report that the Holy Spirit personally spoke to you and that God has changed His mind.
Just a note, the passage in 2 Peter is talking about false teachers teaching what is false. They will meet the same end as Sodom and Gomorrah.

Please reference the Bible version you are using please.

Thank you.

BrownFlush

Please reference the Bible version you are using please.

Thank you.
Look it up yourself.
It doesn't matter. Find one that deletes the words you don't like.
If you can't, just put a call in for the Holy Spirit. He'll update you by that personal/direct revelation that you have on all the changes God has shifted on.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
Look it up yourself.
It doesn't matter. Find one that deletes the words you don't like.
If you can't, just put a call in for the Holy Spirit. He'll update you by that personal/direct revelation that you have on all the changes God has shifted on.
No thank you.

Here are possible guidelines for citing Bible quotes.

Henry Buhl Library: Citing the Bible and other Biblical Resources: APA Style

I won’t waste my time if you don’t reference the quotes you use adequately.

Your choice.

Peace
☮️