LGBTQ

qdg2

Heaven

Genesis 1

I don't mean anything. The Word of God does .Infidels do not have the ability to think spiritual. They only think physical/carnal. You're no exception.

Look out your window. Laws of nature and the laws of the physical universe would be a good start.

Yep
"Claiming to be wise, they became fools," -- Romans 1:22
Sigh.....

As you and @Integrity "out Christian" each other.

What I have observed: When someone claims to know the answers(yes, you do).......extreme caution ahead. And many dead ends.

So, let's try again......proof?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Sigh.....

As you and @Integrity "out Christian" each other.

What I have observed: When someone claims to know the answers(yes, you do).......extreme caution ahead. And many dead ends.

So, let's try again......proof?
I don't claim to have any of the answers, pal. You must have observed wrong.
The answers I have been giving are simply coming from the Scripture. Take it or leave it.
Choice. We all have it.

qdg2

I don't claim to have any of the answers, pal. You must have observed wrong.
The answers I have been giving are simply coming from the Scripture. Take it or leave it.
Choice. We all have it.
Pal,

Reality ain't a choice......nor is biological sexing of male or female. It is or is not.

But you claim that somehow......the answers are in the "Scripture"....right? And please......that is what you are insinuating.

But yet.......you throw up your hands and say "Faith or better still....choice".

I will say this, I believe the "answers" are far more complicated than what's found in a book of dubious origins......

I believe most folks realize such.

BrownFlush

I believe most folks realize such.
Most folks who don't have clue, pal.

Faith? lol. Believe what's in the Scripture or not. That's a choice.
Knowing what's in there is also a choice. You don't have any idea what's in there.
Dubious? lol. Yes, of course it is.
The next time you use the term"out Christian " each other, it might help if you know how the dubious book defines what a Christian is, pal.
You've chose to reject that Creation demands a Creator and Design demands a Designer.
I don't have the faith you have that something came from nothing.That really is as you say, more complicated.

"For every house is built by someone, but the builder of all things is God." -Hebrews 3:4

Last edited:

qdg2

Most folks who don't have clue, pal.

Faith? lol. Believe what's in the Scripture or not. That's a choice.
Knowing what's in there is also a choice. You don't have any idea what's in there.
Dubious? lol. Yes, of course it is.
The next time you use the term"out Christian " each other, it might help if you know how the dubious book defines what a Christian is, pal.
You've chose to reject that Creation demands a Creator and Design demands a Designer.
I don't have the faith you have that something came from nothing.That really is as you say, more complicated.

"For every house is built by someone, but the builder of all things is God." -Hebrews 3:4
Yet.....

It's all a big "choice" eh? Faith.....indeed.

Most folks don't have a clue but somehow, someway...a guy on BC does.....indeed.

"out Christian".....my, we struck a deep nerve. BTW, that's exactly what you are doing. Exactly.

BTW, "you don't have a clue" (to borrow a phrase) what my "faith" is or what I believe exactly.

Notice how you've taken on that defensive CHRISTIAN TONE? Angry and attacking.......this is akin to perhaps, what drove say, the Crusades?

And yet, all of the answers(has to be) are in a book filled with extreme racism, judgement, murder, spite, hate on and on.

BTW, I believe in creation(small c).......but I don't have to believe in praying to a statue, Profits, jet-setting telepreachers, Priest rapists or all the rest of contrived vehicles to con/control the masses.

To be clear....I don't Think(try it) sitting in a pew on Sunday morning chanting/worshipping a book and making those all important donations........while listening to judgement and the horrors of not " believing" will get ya....and if you don't think that is a very big part of the Christian Faith......you don't have....a clue. Pal.

qdg2

LOL Struck a nearve lol.. Sitting in a pew chanting..lol ...Judgement horrors..lol
You're special. You can see tones in words on a screen.
"A big part of the Christian Faith" lol
You continue to spew ignorance.
You know nothing of what the scripture teaches.

"He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord holds them in derision." - Psalms 2:4
"A loving God".....faith....indeed.
Derision...is this what the "scriptures teaches"? Serious question.

BrownFlush

1679065678513.png

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yet.....

It's all a big "choice" eh? Faith.....indeed.

Most folks don't have a clue but somehow, someway...a guy on BC does.....indeed.

"out Christian".....my, we struck a deep nerve. BTW, that's exactly what you are doing. Exactly.

BTW, "you don't have a clue" (to borrow a phrase) what my "faith" is or what I believe exactly.

Notice how you've taken on that defensive CHRISTIAN TONE? Angry and attacking.......this is akin to perhaps, what drove say, the Crusades?

And yet, all of the answers(has to be) are in a book filled with extreme racism, judgement, murder, spite, hate on and on.

BTW, I believe in creation(small c).......but I don't have to believe in praying to a statue, Profits, jet-setting telepreachers, Priest rapists or all the rest of contrived vehicles to con/control the masses.

To be clear....I don't Think(try it) sitting in a pew on Sunday morning chanting/worshipping a book and making those all important donations........while listening to judgement and the horrors of not " believing" will get ya....and if you don't think that is a very big part of the Christian Faith......you don't have....a clue. Pal.
I do enjoy many things that you are not interested in but I can certainly understand why many are not interested in faith, religion, and spiritual things.

My experience has shown me that many in the established religions of our day do much damage, probably more damage than the established religions of Jesus day.

I donโ€™t want to be presumptuous but I definitely think I can understand where you are coming from

BrownFlush

As an observation.....

You are talking to a religious person.....and a liberal(seems)......

In my view and experience......these are the strangest and most dangerous creatures on earth.

They are willing to do ANYTHING to keep and pursue their beliefs and keep their liberal liberal agenda. At the expense and peril of anyone, thing or themselves.

BTW, there is one in my immediate family. Well, several actually.

That said, @Integrity means well(IMO) and has Integrity.

To be quite honest @Integrity (used to) kind of annoy me.

It wasn't until later, that he reveled himself and the positive changes he made in his life.

Yeah.... he can still be a little over the top. But, he found the guts to affect change. I can respect that.

I understand.

Thank you for kind words.

I understand, I can be very annoying to myself at times.

Thank you very much.

Your recognition of this means a lot.

I have much respect for you.
We are on the right thread...
So much strokin' going on.

Integrity

Binge Poster
"A loving God".....faith....indeed.
Derision...is this what the "scriptures teaches"? Serious question.
To give you a more balanced view of the scripture that was quoted, here is a hub that has the many translations of it.

I think this scripture probably generates more questions about mankindโ€™s attempts at recording what they understand as the character of God, than it does in providing any answers to such.

Psalm 2:4 - The Triumphant Messiah