LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Remember...

that "tone" we spoke of.....

Remember, other folks read this stuff....

Say, how would your preacher view your "tone" here. Would he want to read this transcript to his "faithful flock"? Serious question.

This is your teaching from the "Good Book"? Since I don't have a clue what's in there...

And you mentioned that the good book explains who is a Christian and all. Assuming you consider yourself one. And when folks like you send this type of hate.......that's Christian?

As you've painted yourself into this other corner....

Say, this type of talk can be heard around and in your church? Serious question. Around the dinner table as you have your preacher over? Very serious question.

I remember our preacher coming to visit my Dad when he was dying.....never heard anything like what you've been saying....

Which makes one wonder.....what is going on in your church? We know some of black churches certainly spew left wing hate and propaganda....in clear daylight....for all to see...Jesse Jackson and all...Al Sharpton....Nation of Islam....gosh doesn't seem to be any less hate in right or left wing religion....all in the name of....God?
Read this tone, indeed

Well, my preacher doesn't have the same ability you have to read tones, so the "faithful flock" "serious question" wouldn't happen.

What teaching are you talking abou? You are correct, you don't have a clue what's in there.

Yes the good book does explain what a Christian is. I don't "consider" I am a Christian, I know I am. "Folks like me" sending "this type of hate" that's Christian? What "typical kind of hate" are you talking about?

Corner? Let's see, you've decide I'm in a corner, what my preacher would and wouldn't do, tone, typical kind of hate, and what a Christian can say and do. You're something special. Indeeeeeeed.

Around the dinner table with the preacher? lol. If you're referring to the comment " stroke me harder, daddy", I don't know. Different situations require different responses. I might have said, "sure is a lot of ass kissin' going on in here.

So you're comparing the comments in this thread and the subject to your preacher visiting your dying Father? I'm gonna say, it may be a stretch, but I can probably understand why you never heard anything like is in this thread given the situation. Indeed.

I think these last lines or two reveal some tone. "Whole lotta stroking" And that makes you go to "what's going on" in my church? Next thing you know, it's a black church spewing left wing hate and propaganda with Jesse and Al at the helm. Oh baby! Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! lol! What a piece of work!

BrownFlush

1679588503721.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy

As I take my final breaths and exit this living earth, I would like to apologize to everyone I let down.

'I am so sorry I could not be better. To those that I love, I am sorry I could not be stronger. To those that gave me their everything, I am sorry my effort was not reciprocated.
Please understand that me leaving is not a reflection of you, but the result of my own inability to turn myself for the better. To Ashley, Cynthia, Regine & Sophia. I am so sorry.

'Please remember me for the good memories we have shared, and never for my downfall. I will see you all again on the other side.'

She concluded the note with the words, 'Brianna, I'm coming', in reference to her friend Brianna Moore, who took her own life aged 15 in February 2016.

qdg2

Read this tone, indeed

Well, my preacher doesn't have the same ability you have to read tones, so the "faithful flock" "serious question" wouldn't happen.

What teaching are you talking abou? You are correct, you don't have a clue what's in there.

Yes the good book does explain what a Christian is. I don't "consider" I am a Christian, I know I am. "Folks like me" sending "this type of hate" that's Christian? What "typical kind of hate" are you talking about?

Corner? Let's see, you've decide I'm in a corner, what my preacher would and wouldn't do, tone, typical kind of hate, and what a Christian can say and do. You're something special. Indeeeeeeed.

Around the dinner table with the preacher? lol. If you're referring to the comment " stroke me harder, daddy", I don't know. Different situations require different responses. I might have said, "sure is a lot of ass kissin' going on in here.

So you're comparing the comments in this thread and the subject to your preacher visiting your dying Father? I'm gonna say, it may be a stretch, but I can probably understand why you never heard anything like is in this thread given the situation. Indeed.

I think these last lines or two reveal some tone. "Whole lotta stroking" And that makes you go to "what's going on" in my church? Next thing you know, it's a black church spewing left wing hate and propaganda with Jesse and Al at the helm. Oh baby! Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! lol! What a piece of work!
Ok.

You were called out.

I understand you don't like it. Understandable.

Hypocrite: A person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion.

Again, imagine your minister reading those words in front of the congregation........how about young children? You talk that way in front of your young kids? At church? i would assume a "Christian" would talk the same......anywhere and everywhere.....and exude these "qualities"....

Remember....other folks read this stuff.....

A true Christian Soldier........"Different situations require different responses" "I might have said...."

So, being a "Christian" means what exactly? You know you are one.....we know how you behave to strangers and is a safe bet you are like this all the time....being "Christian and all".....part of the box you are in with "corners".....

So, I can use your commentary/behavior as a concrete example of "Christianity"? Serious question.

"A piece of work"? Some of my best. A target rich environment.....

BrownFlush

Ok.

You were called out.

I understand you don't like it. Understandable.

Hypocrite: A person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion.

Again, imagine your minister reading those words in front of the congregation........how about young children? You talk that way in front of your young kids? At church? i would assume a "Christian" would talk the same......anywhere and everywhere.....and exude these "qualities"....

Remember....other folks read this stuff.....

A true Christian Soldier........"Different situations require different responses" "I might have said...."

So, being a "Christian" means what exactly? You know you are one.....we know how you behave to strangers and is a safe bet you are like this all the time....being "Christian and all".....part of the box you are in with "corners".....

So, I can use your commentary/behavior as a concrete example of "Christianity"? Serious question.

"A piece of work"? Some of my best. A target rich environment.....
A far cry from being called out, pal.

I understand you have no clue.

Exactly what commentary/behavior concrete behavior example of "Christianity " are you referring to?

Safe bet? You mean the part about black churches and Al Sharpton? Indeeeeeeeeeeed. lol

If this is your"best" you have minimal ability. Talk about ripe for picking.

qdg2

A far cry from being called out, pal.

I understand you have no clue.

Exactly what commentary/behavior concrete behavior example of "Christianity " are you referring to?

Safe bet? You mean the part about black churches and Al Sharpton? Indeeeeeeeeeeed. lol

If this is your"best" you have minimal ability. Talk about ripe for picking.
Other folks read this........

Say, show all this(all of it) to your Grandma.......

What behavior? The stuff you act like didn't happen......it's all here.

Really?

BrownFlush

Other folks read this........

Say, show all this(all of it) to your Grandma.......

What behavior? The stuff you act like didn't happen......it's all here.

Really?
What's your point in any of this?
Could you please get to it?
Your schooling session is getting old. Indeed.