LGBTQ

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I listened to Riley Gaines the other day on the radio.
What she says about Lia Thomas was eye opening.
The dude would walk around the women's locker room with his penis hanging out.
In one race she & Thomas tied for first place and was told Thomas had won because they needed a good photo op.

"Lia Thomas is not a brave, courageous woman who EARNED a national title," Gaines tweeted Sunday. "He is an arrogant, cheat who STOLE a national title from a hardworking, deserving woman. The @ncaa is responsible."

Riley Gaines, a 12-time All-American swimmer who competed at Kentucky, blasted ESPN for honoring Lia Thomas in its "Celebrating Women’s History Month" segment.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

If this isn’t White supremacy, I don’t know what is. The arrogance of thinking they can go to conservative countries, whether Christian, Muslim or Buddhist, and forcing their views on gender, LGBTQ, or whatever crazy cause they’re pushing. This isn’t going to end well for the US and is going to alienate us from the rest of the world more than Trump ever did.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
NEW Rule for sports.
Only fully transited persons can compete.

If you want the glory, then you should commit entirely before hand.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1680032887022.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This is a stupid thing to say, no matter who says it, but can you imagine if Trump said this or anyone even remotely connected to Trump posted this? It would be 24 seven wall-to-wall news that the shooting was caused by Trump and supporters.

I'm still in shock that no media outlets has blamed Trump yet.
After all he is the number fall guy for the Left.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Since being trans is a mental health issue.
Why hasn't the gov't given out free fentanyl to them.
It would save a lot of innocents from being killed by them.