LGBTQ

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • Kayla Denker, who has become one of the most recognizable faces of militant transgender activists, is now believed to be a former soldier who's also an Antifa Member
  • Shortly after the Nashville school shooting, which was carried out by a transgender attacker, Denker posted a TikTok of herself loading an assault rifle
  • Denker's video comes as trans activists are preparing to gather on April 1 for a 'Day of Vengeance' - planned before the shooting, but continuing regardless
  • Kayla Denker, who runs a YouTube site with videos dedicated to explaining Marxism and guns, posted a video of herself with an assault rifle after the Nashville school shooting.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
  • Kayla Denker, who has become one of the most recognizable faces of militant transgender activists, is now believed to be a former soldier who's also an Antifa Member
  • Shortly after the Nashville school shooting, which was carried out by a transgender attacker, Denker posted a TikTok of herself loading an assault rifle
  • Denker's video comes as trans activists are preparing to gather on April 1 for a 'Day of Vengeance' - planned before the shooting, but continuing regardless
  • Kayla Denker, who runs a YouTube site with videos dedicated to explaining Marxism and guns, posted a video of herself with an assault rifle after the Nashville school shooting.
Bring it on bitch

Box Ox

Children are already exposed to sexuality. Heterosexuality to be exact.
It’s also important to teach your kids sexual boundaries early
Kids are gonna be taught sexuality from a young age, it’s part of being human.

Girl straddled by drag queen sparks outrage at North Carolina school

“A drag queen straddled a girl during a racy performance at a North Carolina community college — prompting the school to potentially “revise” its rules surrounding underage shows, according to officials.

A viral video shows the drag queen busting a lap dance-like move on the apparent teenager at Forsyth Technical Community College’s Pride Fest, which students as young as 14 were invited to attend, according to FOX News.

IMG_2196.jpeg

vantexan

“A drag queen straddled a girl during a racy performance at a North Carolina community college — prompting the school to potentially “revise” its rules surrounding underage shows, according to officials.

A viral video shows the drag queen busting a lap dance-like move on the apparent teenager at Forsyth Technical Community College’s Pride Fest, which students as young as 14 were invited to attend, according to FOX News.

View attachment 423300
Men in makeup and teddys grinding on kids... @Integrity
More of that "art" that we must not stop because that might offend others.

Thebrownblob

View attachment 423300
Wtf

UnionStrong

View attachment 423300
Scum

over9five

Staff member

View attachment 423300
Where's the girls dad? I would hunt that thing down, and they'd never find the body.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Langford, who is 6 feet, 2 inches tall and weighs approximately 260 pounds, is allowed to live in the KKG house, which accommodates up to 50 women. Though he currently lives outside of the sorority house, he is set to move into the residence within the year, where he would have access to the shared shower facilities.

Doors to the communal showers do not lock, and the main bathroom located on the second floor is not equipped with a private changing area, reports Cowboy State Daily.

UnionStrong

Langford, who is 6 feet, 2 inches tall and weighs approximately 260 pounds, is allowed to live in the KKG house, which accommodates up to 50 women. Though he currently lives outside of the sorority house, he is set to move into the residence within the year, where he would have access to the shared shower facilities.

Doors to the communal showers do not lock, and the main bathroom located on the second floor is not equipped with a private changing area, reports Cowboy State Daily.
He needs a baseball bat upside that fat :censored2:in head.

vantexan

Geez

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Who wants to place bets on how long before the first young woman is raped?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

1680214038657.png

table_pound.gif

LOL!

Integrity

Binge Poster
Men in makeup and teddys grinding on kids... @Integrity
More of that "art" that we must not stop because that might offend others.
You bear false witness against me again

I forgive you my friend.

I have given you advice on how to improve your communication and ability to follow discussion flow . Looks like you are still struggling.

May the love of the living God shine His light upon and give peace my friend.

☮️

vantexan

You bear false witness against me again

I forgive you my friend.

I have given you advice on how to improve your communication and ability to follow discussion flow . Looks like you are still struggling.

May the love of the living God shine His light upon and give peace my friend.

☮️
Well thank you for the backhanded compliment I guess. Are you feeling guilty? I used @Integrity to notify you of the kind of things that are going on. You were the one who said we must not take things away we feel are obscene because others may not feel the same way.