LGBTQ

Integrity

Binge Poster
Men in makeup and teddys grinding on kids... @Integrity
More of that "art" that we must not stop because that might offend others.
Looks like the school and some others involved are admitting the mistake, taking responsibility for it and seeking to make changes to correct it in the future.

That is my take of what I saw reported.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Well thank you for the backhanded compliment I guess. Are you feeling guilty? I used @Integrity to notify you of the kind of things that are going on. You were the one who said we must not take things away we feel are obscene because others may not feel the same way.
You oppose a fallacy, a fallacy created by you.

All good.

I forgive your false statements against me.

May you experience God’s presence, power, and love in you life now and always.

May he bring you peace.

☮️

vantexan

Looks like the school and some others involved are admitting the mistake, taking responsibility for it and seeking to make changes to correct it in the future.

That is my take of what I saw reported.
Oh, you mean after people were outraged? What if no one was outraged? Good for 14 year olds?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1680361970556.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Looks like Budweiser is pandering to the transgender movement now. I’m thinking they’ll lose a lot of the customer base they have left.

That’s all InBev. Augie Busch rolling over in his grave

El Correcto

god is dead
Girl straddled by drag queen sparks outrage at North Carolina school

“A drag queen straddled a girl during a racy performance at a North Carolina community college — prompting the school to potentially “revise” its rules surrounding underage shows, according to officials.

A viral video shows the drag queen busting a lap dance-like move on the apparent teenager at Forsyth Technical Community College’s Pride Fest, which students as young as 14 were invited to attend, according to FOX News.

View attachment 423300
Yeah that’s sexual assault.