LGBTQ

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1680532766348.png

vantexan

Seems like a pretty good way for a biological man to make some money.
Seems like a surefire way for men to kill the golden goose for women who've worked very hard to play at an elite level. On the other hand if men elbow women out of the WNBA we might finally see a lot more dunks and a lot less blown layups. So there's that.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Seems like a surefire way for men to kill the golden goose for women who've worked very hard to play at an elite level. On the other hand if men elbow women out of the WNBA we might finally see a lot more dunks and a lot less blown layups. So there's that.
What is this WNBA you speak of?

Box Ox

It’s a shame for those elite level women because the window for peak performance is fairly narrow and they’ll never get back the time that they had to spend getting pushed around by biological men.

I’m imagining what the biological male reaction would be if a bunch of athlete Terminator models with the same capability gap as there is between biological men and women suddenly descended upon the Earth and started winning all of the men’s competitions.

It seems to me that the only response the left can give to this situation is that there’s not that many “transgender” athletes beating up on women yet so what’s the big deal. Will be interesting to see how long that response can last.

vantexan

I’m imagining what the biological male reaction would be if a bunch of athlete Terminator models with the same capability gap as there is between biological men and women suddenly descended upon the Earth and started winning all of the men’s competitions.
Well if a bunch of Gal Gadot/Wonder Woman types show up I'd say it's a win-win!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Can I still call Budweiser the King of Beers ?
Or would I be misgendering ?

What makes a great light beer ?
I don't know I'm not a biologist.