LGBTQ

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Stop.....please.
CB8CE9DF-1A54-4AD2-826F-12BEE6F18D7D.gif

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
God told me through/by His written word that your soul is in danger of hell fire.

Matthew 22:37-39 KJV​

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

@Integrity seems to be doing a better job of following Christ than you are.

BTW, are you a Methodist?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Matthew 22:37-39 KJV​

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

@Integrity seems to be doing a better job of following Christ than you are.

BTW, are you a Methodist?
FE9C504E-6707-4794-B10F-7996BA244C93.gif

Box Ox

My hatred for this government grows on a daily basis
I am sorry to hear that.

I have found when I lived a life of hatred and resentment I was really harming myself more than my enemies, real or perceived.

It also prevented me from contributing to positive change in the world.
Eh, you're still pretty limited in that regard.
No doubt.

But I am thankful at least it is not hatred and resentment of people, or institutions at the root of my limitations.

It’s probably just congenital. 😉

Integrity

Binge Poster
Don’t you have about 10 other preachy god threads?
Go conduct your sermon in one of them
I understand completely.

I was just trying to navigate carefully comments made by the guy who will not be named so as to not get his attention.

In the future I will try to steer these types of discussions to one of the other 10 preachy god threads.

No promises.