LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Matthew 22:37-39 KJV​

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

@Integrity seems to be doing a better job of following Christ than you are.

BTW, are you a Methodist?
"Am I your enemy because I tell you the truth?"- Gal. 4:16

So your definition of doing a "better job" at being a Christian is defining love like @Integrity? Surprising.
I would hope my neighbor loved me enough to tell me when I'm in danger of eternal hell.

Methodist? Lol. I've yet to read about one of those in the Bible.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Luke 18:10-14
So I'm Pharisaical for calling out and denying that @Integrity's claim he is getting the direct literal voice of the Holy Spirit telling him(yeah sure) that God has changed His mind about homosexuality, same sex marriage is now approved, abortion is not murder, the Apostles writings could be believed or not, take what you like and leave what you don't like?
The very idea that he claims God literally told him these things is a lie, not only because God does not communicate with anyone like that today, but also because what he claims God told him is the very opposite of what is written in His Word.

You're not only weak in your definition of what love is, you have no idea what a Pharisee is.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

1680753948710.png

Integrity

Binge Poster
"Am I your enemy because I tell you the truth?"- Gal. 4:16

So your definition of doing a "better job" at being a Christian is defining love like @Integrity? Surprising.
I would hope my neighbor loved me enough to tell me when I'm in danger of eternal hell.

Methodist? Lol. I've yet to read about one of those in the Bible.
This is a LGBTQ thread. I told a fellow BC member I would try to get you to take this to a religion thread.

By the way, my friend, if I ever thought you are in danger, I’d let you know too.

Integrity

Binge Poster
So I'm Pharisaical for calling out and denying that @Integrity's claim he is getting the direct literal voice of the Holy Spirit telling him(yeah sure) that God has changed His mind about homosexuality, same sex marriage is now approved, abortion is not murder, the Apostles writings could be believed or not, take what you like and leave what you don't like?
The very idea that he claims God literally told him these things is a lie, not only because God does not communicate with anyone like that today, but also because what he claims God told him is the very opposite of what is written in His Word.

You're not only weak in your definition of what love is, you have no idea what a Pharisee is.
All of this is your opinion based upon your interpretation of religious texts.

I respect your right to your opinion but
I do believe it is also based on a faulty over reliance on written religious tradition and and under reliance on the living God.

I think the Pharisees did similar. They were very much about their written code and really didn’t seem to want to believe in the living God.

Peace be with you my friend.

☮️

Integrity

Binge Poster
I never watched much of Mr Rogers although he certainly was successful and appealed to many over a long period of time.

I shamefully say I had preconceived and prejudicial ideas about him that closed my mind to his show.

IMO This clip was great. To me it represents freedom without communicating hate or mockery of any kind.

IMO the BC is no Mr Rogers’s Neighborhood.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Yet another idiotic company trying to alienate their customers and erase women. So they think using a man to advertise women’s bras….
That’s like @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U advertising condoms. Equally disgusting.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Yet another idiotic company trying to alienate their customers and erase women. So they think using a man to advertise women’s bras….

At this point anyone that is still buying Nike will probably keep buying them no matter what they do. I use to go through 2 pair a year and then I left them and tried New Balance and will never go back.

Thebrownblob

At this point anyone that is still buying Nike will probably keep buying them no matter what they do. I use to go through 2 pair a year and then I left them and tried New Balance and will never go back.

Integrity

Binge Poster

IMO Nike, being a global corporation with all the integrity issues that are prevalent in most large corporations, cares no more about LGBTQ issues than they do the enrichment of their employees.

I believe corporations like Nike, UPS and other big corporations that have known integrity issues care about LGBTQ issues only to the level of how can they exploit the issues to make money or how their silence about those who are perceived “intolerant, racist or whatever term you want to use” will cost them money.

IMO They don’t truly care about the issues, they care about money.

IMO Nike and Budweiser doesn’t care one iota about this person, or issue except to the extent money can be made or lost.

I could be wrong but that is my opinion.

Thebrownblob

IMO Nike, being a global corporation with all the integrity issues that are prevalent in most large corporations, cares no more about LGBTQ issues than they do the enrichment of their employees.

I believe corporations like Nike, UPS and other big corporations that have known integrity issues care about LGBTQ issues only to the level of how can they exploit the issues to make money or how their silence about those who are perceived “intolerant, racist or whatever term you want to use” will cost them money.

IMO They don’t truly care about the issues, they care about money.

IMO Nike and Budweiser doesn’t care one iota about this person, or issue except to the extent money can be made or lost.

I could be wrong but that is my opinion.
They will exploit anyone and anything to make a dollar while stepping over dead bodies if necessary.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Well, guess we’ll be walking barefoot